I'm not hearing much about global warming now days.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
These cold weather days make my vehicle's idiots lights go haywire . It says I'm out of fuel ( just topped it off ) and that my airbags & VSC aren't working .

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I ran a 5k this morning to start the new year off right, it was 19 degrees at the start. Last year the same race it was 55 degrees. But that's just local weather, next year it might 60 degrees it has nothing to do with global surface temps which have been steadily going up:

468_newsPage-468.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I ran a 5k this morning to start the new year off right, it was 19 degrees at the start. Last year the same race it was 55 degrees. But that's just local weather, next year it might 60 degrees it has nothing to do with global surface temps which have been steadily going up:

468_newsPage-468.jpg
It only took 70 posts before actual science was quoted!

It will be fine

Does it really matter if you believe the science on climate change? The solutions are still in our economic and national security interests. Renewable energy, decentralized power grid, eliminate the reliance on fossil fuels, cheap energy to fuel economic progress. What's the downside? The entire society is better off using wind, solar, hydro and geothermal power instead of lighting crap on fire. Who cares if you don't believe in manmade climate change?

rod

Retired 22 years

468_newsPage-468.jpg

So from 1880 to about 1910 were they predicting another ice age? I bet they were.

newfie

Does it really matter if you believe the science on climate change? The solutions are still in our economic and national security interests. Renewable energy, decentralized power grid, eliminate the reliance on fossil fuels, cheap energy to fuel economic progress. What's the downside? The entire society is better off using wind, solar, hydro and geothermal power instead of lighting crap on fire. Who cares if you don't believe in manmade climate change?

if more liberals would take your approach they would gather much more support.