I'm not one to brag...

My question is; If I sit out and quit UPS with all you great people here. Will I get a check similar to that amount each week out from the Teamsters?

Asking as I wait for my three kids here in the waiting room as they're all getting their teeth cleaned.

Wife is over at the cell phone store getting us a new contract with the huge discount we get by providing a UPS stub.

Any solid #'s on strike fund checks would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Saturday & Sunday fellas. 4-day work week coming up for ya. :-)
No UPS discount on the unlimited data plan...

GenericUsername

So, if you are a part-timer who makes $15 per hour and your dues are $38, your strike benefits are $190 per week (5 x $38). If you are a full-timer who pays $90 in dues, your strike pay is $450 per week. So basically look at your pay stub and see how much your union does are each week, multiply that by 5 for your weekly strike check.

http://prntscr.com/k18abk And people wonder why I would cross over to work.

Box Ox

“I work on average 49-hrs. That equals $1,974.15 a week... (not including bonus)”

Hey, not bad! Glad the Union could negotiate that great pay for you. Let’s not now forget that the upcoming contract could very well lead to the end of that, and greatly diminish the Union’s strength both now and in the future.

Don’t just think of yourself, @Fitbit App :) !

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My question is; If I sit out and quit UPS with all you great people here. Will I get a check similar to that amount each week out from the Teamsters?

Asking as I wait for my three kids here in the waiting room as they're all getting their teeth cleaned.

Wife is over at the cell phone store getting us a new contract with the huge discount we get by providing a UPS stub.

Already told you, passive aggressive posting is rookie trolling. You should take some pointers from @Integrity on how to properly get responses that incite anger.

Yolo

I don't understand how someone can make $2000 a week and not have some money in a savings account or something. Will you really be hurting financially if you go a week without a check?

Box Ox

I don't understand how someone can make $2000 a week and not have some money in a savings account or something. Will you really be hurting financially if you go a week without a check?

Don’t take him seriously. He’s just here to passive-aggressively propagandize using a fake cover story.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

download-5.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Funny thing is that you believe the company provides all of those benefits to you. It's not. All those benefits have come through negotiations from the union, and guess what the company doesn’t always offer their best offer the first time around. So anyone reading this quote unquote "union" members :bsbullf:
Please be advised that he has his own agenda that he is pushing on here.

mikejonesjr

This guy must be paid to make these type of posts daily. He doesnt come on here for information or to debate anything, just do post these daily "everything is great make sure you vote yes" posts. All while completely ignoring any of the fellow teamsters issues at hand. There isn't a person that would just do that on there own free time, its a fake