I'm not one to brag...

PT Car Washer

Yet, I just computed the #'s and I'll be over a quarter of a milliion ($250,000+) **in just pension paid**out before my 55th birthday.

That pretty normal retirement pay at 54 & 10/11 months when you're around the BBQ with your friends that don't work at UPS? Is that what your accountant, doctor, teacher or Buffalo Wild Wings managers get for pension too?
Normal for whom? trump is a billionaire and just found a new job last year. Could be looking for another one before this year is out.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I drive a 15 year old Ranger and what is wrong with Motel 6? I also have about a dozen uncashed live paychecks sitting in my sock drawer. Strike fund. I really doubt if it comes to that.
Why wouldn't you cash a check or checks? You really are a lifer!

Thank you, Mr. Abney. May I have another!!!

PT Car Washer

How old are the checks? Most expire after 180 days.
March 30th. Was close to 180 days on the December checks before I finally got rid of them. I always try and cash the smallest checks and save the large ones. Being PT my checks range from 20 hours to over 50 hours.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree. You can't believe anything he says.
In my early 50's.

Ask your tax man or broker... I was just curious if they get $250,000+ Pension before 55.

West Coast Teamsters(WCT)have promised me two things.

#1. They have never missed a pension payout since the inception in 1955. Sixty-Three years and counting.

#2. I can't outlive my pension.

It's right on their website. :-)
do you know why the wcp is so strong and why you and I will enjoy a full pension at our peer 80??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In my early 50's.

Ask your tax man or broker... I was just curious if they get $250,000+ Pension before 55.

West Coast Teamsters(WCT)have promised me two things.

#1. They have never missed a pension payout since the inception in 1955. Sixty-Three years and counting.

#2. I can't outlive my pension.

It's right on their website. :-)
Where is this 250k number coming from?