I'm the best UPS worker on the planet

twoweeled

Ahhh DUDE!!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!

fell-over-laughing-e1403556428863.png

Boy, you couldn’t handle my speed and stamina. You would have a difficult time sorting and scanning all the irregs on the belt. No one is taking my Title. I’ll make you stop the belt every 5 minutes. I’m a beast; I could bench 225x20 and deadlift almost 500.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
48FC7D44-82FC-4661-8F9E-EDE6C70A13EC.gif
Boy, you couldn’t handle my speed and stamina. You would have a difficult time sorting and scanning all the irregs on the belt. No one is taking my Title. I’ll make you stop the belt every 5 minutes. I’m a beast; I could bench 225x20 and deadlift almost 500.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

You must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can sort 2 thousand packages per minute while using my cell phone. Unloader supervisors love me . No one cant match my speed and accuracy . Full time supervisors and district managers praise my performance on the daily!!!

607D2E6B-638F-433A-9B8B-081BF698A2F4.gif
3D02BCAE-836C-4A39-8F1B-F6BF7DD67214.gif

bumped

I can sort 2 thousand packages per minute while using my cell phone. Unloader supervisors love me . No one cant match my speed and accuracy . Full time supervisors and district managers praise my performance on the daily!!!

Good for you. Someone has to be the best. Pat yourself on the back. There are things in life I strive to be the best at. UPS just isn't one of them.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
giphy (6).gif