I'm the best UPS worker on the planet

I work as fast as my fellow teamsters. I laugh when supervisors talk numbers. Two peak leftovers just got demoted to supervisor. My boss said it wasn't choice to stay on the sort LOL haha I love the new guys who think they're the hardest working person in the building. We hired eight or ten in the last month it's been great. A few people hit by carpets on rollers and boxes falling on people and a bad belt haha they work so hard. We wouldn't have six cars each if these champions did as much work as they say they do.

watdaflock?

No one cant match my speed and accuracy .
tenor.gif

Do you get paid more for working so hard.

I made more money working slow and smart than I did working hard.
How'd you do it? I thought you'd only be paid the same....

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I can sort 2 thousand packages per minute while using my cell phone. Unloader supervisors love me . No one cant match my speed and accuracy . Full time supervisors and district managers praise my performance on the daily!!!

So you’re the guy being bent over, lubed up and penetrated everyday morning.

Congrats kid.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I work as fast as my fellow teamsters. I laugh when supervisors talk numbers. Two peak leftovers just got demoted to supervisor. My boss said it wasn't choice to stay on the sort LOL haha I love the new guys who think they're the hardest working person in the building. We hired eight or ten in the last month it's been great. A few people hit by carpets on rollers and boxes falling on people and a bad belt haha they work so hard. We wouldn't have six cars each if these champions did as much work as they say they do.
I love the ones who were good friends of yours but then stopped being friendly when you stopped working so hard.

The idiot was mad at me for making more money when the person had an anxiety attack and quit then came back a couple months later restarting the seniority. But mad at me for making more money and not stressing about the job...

I can sort 2 thousand packages per minute while using my cell phone. Unloader supervisors love me . No one cant match my speed and accuracy . Full time supervisors and district managers praise my performance on the daily!!!
You have no idea of fast they are on mars