Immigration

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just as much as it was for previous Presidents.
So democrats should bring it up constantly like republicans did for the last 8 years?

Should we compare the costs?
The President does not determine costs ... it is the Secret Service.
The president chooses where he does his "work". Trump is making expensive choices at the expense of taxpayers.
The White House is a prison for the President and the first family.
I wish.

moreluck

golden ticket member
C_V_bmkXoAAEi-9.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hopefully this is staged ... there is nothing to be proud of or funny when a person is uprooted, imprisoned and deported. It's a sad time for all of us ... we all lose a little bit of innocence and morality.
However, I agree with the process and reasons but I never laugh when I see the police arresting someone.
We are all people.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Come to Mass , commit 2 bank robberies by passing a note saying give me the money or I'll kill people , get caught , make a plea bargain with your court appointed lawyer and a liberal judge so that you only have to serve 364 days , making your sentence below deportation standards , do you time and then go break into a secure building where you used to work , bound & gag 2 doctors ,steal the woman's jewelry , cut both victims throats and get shot by the cops & live . Only to be charge with larceny. Maybe another liberal judge will give you a very light sentence again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hopefully this is staged ... there is nothing to be proud of or funny when a person is uprooted, imprisoned and deported. It's a sad time for all of us ... we all lose a little bit of innocence and morality.
However, I agree with the process and reasons but I never laugh when I see the police arresting someone.
We are all people.
When I see a guy driving 90 on I-15 and he zooms past me and then I see the CHP have him pulled over....I chuckle a little!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TWILIGHT ZONE: Mexicans Are Upset About Immigrants Bringing Crime To Their City

Tapachula is near the Guatemalan border and besides immigrants from Central American countries, there has been a recent influx of African immigrants entering Mexico seeking to eventually get to the U.S.
Residents of Tapachula are upset about immigrants causing crime, according to a Tuesday report from El Universal.

The report said that there was a press conference held in Tapachula by a leader of a local group called: “For a different Mexico.” The group’s president, Victorino Alvarez Fuentes, said that immigrants were urinating in public and sexually assaulting women and minors.

Fuentes said at the press conference that people are no longer leaving their homes due to fear.