Impeachment - A Badge Of Honor or a Stigma

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Impeachment was meant to be as a last resort to control a President ignoring the Laws.
Now with Clinton and Trump being impeached within a score of each other, has the stigma of impeachment been turned into a "Badge of Honor"?

Getting impeached by this band of miscreants is a badge of honor for President Trump

As Americans, we should view getting impeached by this band of crazed lunatics and morally corrupt miscreants as a badge of honor for President Trump.

557a8ced-pelosi-nadler-schiff-et-al-sized.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Impeachment was meant to be as a last resort to control a President ignoring the Laws.
Now with Clinton and Trump being impeached within a score of each other, has the stigma of impeachment been turned into a "Badge of Honor"?

Getting impeached by this band of miscreants is a badge of honor for President Trump

As Americans, we should view getting impeached by this band of crazed lunatics and morally corrupt miscreants as a badge of honor for President Trump.

She’s the keeper of Nads nads

bbsam

Staff member

If it’s a badge of honor, why is Trump so annoyed by it?

bbsam

Staff member
I suppose because they are like an annoying :poop: fly at a picnic that won't go away.
I thought it’s because he’s a thin skinned fat spoiled baby. The more I think about it the more I’m pretty sure I’m right.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yeah, it's a honor to be the worst president ever. As more and more information seeps out about how he behaves in private, it's even more apparent that this is a man who is neither capable or worthy of the office.

So sad you all believe in such a loser.

newfie

I thought it’s because he’s a thin skinned fat spoiled baby. The more I think about it the more I’m pretty sure I’m right.

I cant imagine going through the lynching he's gone through the last three years and not being thin skinned. thank god he's still doing a fantastic job for this country despite the constant snowflake attacks.