In a bad situation at the job. Need some help

Yuno

So I'll just get right to it. They said I'm getting a third warning letter and a 3 day suspension (rightfully so I'll say) but after they told me a couple days passed and they never did. Right after that whole fiasco happened I had some huge family problems and I haven't been to work in a week and a day no call no show (no point they already hate me) Is there a time limit before it's considered job adandonment? I'm finally going back tomorrow and I'm a little worried lmao. I do however know that they're desperate for preloaders and driver and I can do both. It's just my attendance has been deplorable. Am I screwed?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So I'll just get right to it. They said I'm getting a third warning letter and a 3 day suspension (rightfully so I'll say) but after they told me a couple days passed and they never did. Right after that whole fiasco happened I had some huge family problems and I haven't been to work in a week and a day no call no show (no point they already hate me) Is there a time limit before it's considered job adandonment? I'm finally going back tomorrow and I'm a little worried lmao. I do however know that they're desperate for preloaders and driver and I can do both. It's just my attendance has been deplorable. Am I screwed?
Why would you worry about your job when you dont show up anyways

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

3o6nURbKnF0JXOMmBO.gif

Yuno

Yeah yeah trash me all y'all want the whole reason I was absent was because of serious family problems. Sorry if that makes me a bad employee but I care about my family more. Need to some suits stocks.

Yuno

Yeah yeah trash me all y'all want the whole reason I was absent was because of serious family problems. As we all know ups could give a fk. Sorry if that makes me a bad employee but I care about my family more. Need to some suits stocks.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Yeah yeah trash me all y'all want the whole reason I was absent was because of serious family problems. Sorry if that makes me a bad employee but I care about my family more. Need to some suits stocks.
If it was that serious, why didn’t you call? There was a chance they might have worked with you if you had called and explained the situation.

bumped

I'm assuming your young.

I've never seen a young person without a phone.

Use phone to call out.

Simple.