In a Nutshell, PT 2

BrownArmy

I never bought into the ‘collusion’ narrative.

Think about it, for a campaign who didn’t expect to win, what would ‘collusion’ get them?

‘Collusion’ isn’t even a crime!

(Conspiracy with a foreign government is, but let’s not split hairs).

The whole Trump Tower meeting, about (cough) adoption, I chalk that up to absolute Political naiveté.

Who cares?!!

Who cares about all the contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia?!!

I think it’s much simpler than that.

Trump is terrified about what Mueller’s investigation will reveal.

That he’s not worth $4B.

(Even Forbes puts Trumps’ wealth at $737M).

That he’s been laundering money for the Russians for over a decade.

That he can’t trade his name as collateral in the States anymore...he had to go to Russia for financing, so basically he’s Russia’s debtor.

Trump is terrified that if his creditors call in the marks, he won’t be able to pay, because all his ‘wealth’ is tied to Russian and German interests...Trump has zero leverage, except for his Presidency...

Trump is terrified that this Prez thing will go sideways, and he’ll end up poor, and that his kids (the ones he likes, anyways) will be prosecuted by pesky laws.

Etc., etc.

How’s that for a conspiracy theory?

(Mueller doesn’t give a :censored2: one way or another, he’s just following the money...)

vantexan

Think about it, for a campaign who didn’t expect to win, what would ‘collusion’ get them?

The whole Trump Tower meeting, about (cough) adoption, I chalk that up to absolute Political naiveté.

Who cares?!!

That he’s not worth $4B.

That he can’t trade his name as collateral in the States anymore...he had to go to Russia for financing, so basically he’s Russia’s debtor.

Trump is terrified that if his creditors call in the marks, he won’t be able to pay, because all his ‘wealth’ is tied to Russian and German interests...Trump has zero leverage, except for his Presidency...

Trump is terrified that this Prez thing will go sideways, and he’ll end up poor, and that his kids (the ones he likes, anyways) will be prosecuted by pesky laws.

Etc., etc.

(Mueller doesn’t give a :censored2: one way or another, he’s just following the money...)
Was there a crime in there somewhere that you can prove?

El Correcto

god is dead

Who cares?!!

That he’s not worth $4B.

Etc., etc.

upload_2018-8-16_23-16-43.gif

BrownArmy

Was there a crime in there somewhere that you can prove?

Where do you want to start? (actually I never said Trump did crime things during his campaign/Presidency)

Trump got away with multiple crimes decades ago by just paying the fines.

He's Prez now, this isn't an NYC real estate deal.

But I guess you didn't read the part where I posited that Trump hasn't actually committed a crime.

Reading comprehension not your thing?

El Correcto

god is dead
It's funny, I'm not sure you even know what you're saying 'Wrong' about.

Tell me how I'm wrong, in your own words.

(Is this too much? Does your MOM get on you about chores, etc? Am I reminding you of your sixth-grade teacher?)
I just recognize the signs of TDS, I wish the best and know you have a place in my heart sweet little baystater. It’ll be ok.

vantexan

Where do you want to start? (actually I never said Trump did crime things during his campaign/Presidency)

Trump got away with multiple crimes decades ago by just paying the fines.

He's Prez now, this isn't an NYC real estate deal.

But I guess you didn't read the part where I posited that Trump hasn't actually committed a crime.

Reading comprehension not your thing?
You said collusion isn't a crime but then gave a litany of possible crimes. Can you prove any of it or are you of the school of thought that you just throw it against the wall and see what sticks?

BrownArmy

You said collusion isn't a crime but then gave a litany of possible crimes. Can you prove any of it or are you of the school of thought that you just throw it against the wall and see what sticks?

I've always been of the mind that we should just wait and see.

You're dismissing Mueller out of hand, but, be honest with yourself, you have no idea.

My 'litany' was mostly about Trump pre-Presidency...that's all common knowledge, and Mueller is digging it up for reference, for a framework.

Maybe nothing will come of it, maybe something will.

At least I had the stones to label my theory as a 'conspiracy'.

You didn't really read it, did you?

BrownArmy

I just recognize the signs of TDS, I wish the best and know you have a place in my heart sweet little baystater. It’ll be ok.

Amazing, all you have to do is say that I have TDS.

You don't have to address anything I've said, you don't have to back up anything you've said, invoking 'TDS' is like a 'get out of jail free' card.

I used to play in rock bands, you're like the guy who comes in for an audition, can't play anything, keeps saying 'start over', still can't play a simple cover or even jam at a rudimentary level, but keeps telling me I'm the problem.

K.

vantexan

I've always been of the mind that we should just wait and see.

You're dismissing Mueller out of hand, but, be honest with yourself, you have no idea.

My 'litany' was mostly about Trump pre-Presidency...that's all common knowledge, and Mueller is digging it up for reference, for a framework.

Maybe nothing will come of it, maybe something will.

At least I had the stones to label my theory as a 'conspiracy'.

You didn't really read it, did you?
Most certainly did read it. But bottom line is Mueller was charged with investigating Russian collusion, and the whole premise of collusion is a lie concocted to bring Trump down. Period. Mueller's investigation is a farce. And the question is if there's no collusion, does Mueller shut the investigation down, or does he look high and low for even the slightest thing he can hang Trump with? And as you well know, Hillary got a pass for committing serious crimes while they're doing everything possible to remove Trump. Gets old.

El Correcto

god is dead
Amazing, all you have to do is say that I have TDS.

You don't have to address anything I've said, you don't have to back up anything you've said, invoking 'TDS' is like a 'get out of jail free' card.

I used to play in rock bands, you're like the guy who comes in for an audition, can't play anything, keeps saying 'start over', still can't play a simple cover or even jam at a rudimentary level, but keeps telling me I'm the problem.

K.
Well I mean I would address these claims or what ever you call your rants these days.

But you don’t have any proof in there.

It’d be like arguing with a child who is clearly telling tall tells.

I really appreciate your moxie, taking a firm stance off your gut and declaring it to the world.

You got a place in my heart little bay stater, let’s just wait for more proof before we really argue this matter.

BrownArmy

Well I mean I would address these claims or what ever you call your rants these days.

But you don’t have any proof in there.

It’d be like arguing with a child who is clearly telling tall tells.

I really appreciate your moxie, taking a firm stance off your gut and declaring it to the world.

You got a place in my heart little bay stater, let’s just wait for more proof before we really argue this matter.

Yah man, keep proving my point.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Who cares?!!

That he’s not worth $4B.

Etc., etc.

I am getting burned out on the Trump histrionics.

At this point, all I'm interested in Trump is things that affect me and my family.
I like his results a lot better than him.

BrownArmy

Most certainly did read it. But bottom line is Mueller was charged with investigating Russian collusion, and the whole premise of collusion is a lie concocted to bring Trump down. Period. Mueller's investigation is a farce. And the question is if there's no collusion, does Mueller shut the investigation down, or does he look high and low for even the slightest thing he can hang Trump with? And as you well know, Hillary got a pass for committing serious crimes while they're doing everything possible to remove Trump. Gets old.

I just gotta disagree with you there:

'the whole premise of collusion is a lie concocted to bring Trump down'...

Not really, that's not it at all.

I know you think that, but that's incorrect.

Here's a thought experiment:

If that were true, Trump (if innocent) would be exonerated.
If that were false, Trump(if innocent) would be exonerated.

Or:

IfTrump is guilty and Mueller is correct: notclear, depends on impeachment process
IfTrump is guilty and Mueller is incorrect: notclear, " "
IfTrump is innocent and Mueller is correct: notclear, " "
IfTrump is innocent and Mueller clears Trump, THAN I CAN FINALLY STOP HEARING 'WITCH HUNT'...

error
error
error

Just let it go man, what ever is going to happen is going to happen, and it surely won't be decided by armchair enthusiasts like us, hanging out on a broke-ass forum.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Was Ken Starr charged with investigating a stained dress?

vantexan

Was Ken Starr charged with investigating a stained dress?
I never understood why he brought up what Clinton was doing behind the scenes in the oval office but Clinton did lie under oath about it. Gave the Repubs something to hang him on. And that appears to be what Mueller is attempting to do with Trump, set up a perjury trap in an interview. Exactly what he did to Flynn. Trump can see something one way but Mueller can trot out someone like Cohen who says it was the other way. Mueller then says Trump lied under oath, an impeachable offense. And if the Dems win the House in the midterms Trump gets impeached. If the Repubs still hold the Senate however it won't go to trial.