In the event of hyperinflation, are we frozen for years until a new contract?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I don't listen to what any one particular person says. I analyze the writing on the wall myself. It really is just simple arithmetic (that happens to be measured in trillions).
ron paul is spending millions on tv ads saying the same thing you are saying. he is trying to sell a book probably to help fund rands presidential bid.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It's going to happen everywhere simultaneously. It's a world market. We are the reserve currency, so if we collapse, the world goes down with us.
think about this ......if it does happen it will probably be the best thing in the long run. sure there will be a lot of pain for many years but the monetary system does need to be revamped.

maybe people will really wake up and see what the real priorties are.

JL 0513

ron paul is spending millions on tv ads saying the same thing you are saying. he is trying to sell a book probably to help fund rands presidential bid.

Yeah, I never listen to anyone trying to sell a book, or selling gold and silver. That's obvious.

Think about our debt for a second. Think of every dollar that is made for a whole year in the US. Every worker, every business, every last cent that is generated. That's a lot of freaking money. Now, realize that it wouldn't be enough to pay the national debt, not even counting unfunded liabilities. Now realize the government never pays down the debt at all, not even by a penny a year. It only gets added to.

Browndriver5

Yeah, I never listen to anyone trying to sell a book, or selling gold and silver. That's obvious.

Think about our debt for a second. Think of every dollar that is made for a whole year in the US. Every worker, every business, every last cent that is generated. That's a lot of freaking money. Now, realize that it wouldn't be enough to pay the national debt, not even counting unfunded liabilities. Now realize the government never pays down the debt at all, not even by a penny a year. It only gets added to.

I guess we should all build under ground forts and prepare.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lot's of smart ass comments. This is why we are $18,400,000,000,000.00 in debt. People don't care.
image.jpg

Browndriver5

Lot's of smart ass comments. This is why we are $18,400,000,000,000.00 in debt. People don't care.

Tell us what we should do then? I'm not in debt I have never been in debt. So should I stand on the street corner with a sign and a microphone telling everyone we're doomed? I don't know what point you're even trying to make. Our goverment has friend** up for too long but there is nothing I can do about it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

image.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

sox

Jl your best bet would be to go back to community college finish there continue on get a bs or bs then a masters and phd teach in college