Incident at Hub

UrFellowUpser

I hate to say it but the pic that you posted seems to indicate the window has a crack radiating from front to back, while your mirror is folded to the rear. How did the other driver strike your window at the front and your mirror 2 feet to the rear?
He must of pushed my mirror in.. When i was unloading my smalls on the belt i noticed he was having a hard time backing to the side of me... So i went to the cab to see what was up and bye that time he was so close to my vehicle that his mirror bracket brushed up against mines and the side window and caused the cracks

wayfair

swollen member
I hate to say it but the pic that you posted seems to indicate the window has a crack radiating from front to back, while your mirror is folded to the rear. How did the other driver strike your window at the front and your mirror 2 feet to the rear?

I'm thinking the other drivers mirror popped the glass

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Didn't hit it hard enough the first time

So he gave it another go

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I've seen that exact same damage happen when a mirror is tucked in and another pc pushes up against the tucked in mirror. The side window cracked identically. Funny thing was the mirror didn't even break. The other driver should have been up front with management about it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He must of pushed my mirror in.. When i was unloading my smalls on the belt i noticed he was having a hard time backing to the side of me... So i went to the cab to see what was up and bye that time he was so close to my vehicle that his mirror bracket brushed up against mines and the side window and caused the cracks
Ups let's the car washers park those trucks a millimeter from each other and don't care about the possibility of accidents that could happen because of that... Why should I care if a mirror gets smacked on a tree branch in the dark or on another truck when backing it into its parking spot??