"incorrect address"

Almost forgot YES YOU DID DO SOMETHING WRONG. That's why didn't get your package and is why your complaining in about getting written up in your other Thread. As I see it the whole problem is that you think your pefect and you know everything.

Which is the reason your thinking about working for ABF after you ge fired from UPS.

ok so tell me what i did wrong

i ordered this the exact same way i ordered everything else off amazon in the past, didnt change anything except the shipping speed, i have never had a problem and now all a sudden theres a problem

so tell me, what exactly did i do wrong? give me 1 actual scenario of something i did wrong in my ordering process

no im not perfect, but i did order this product "perfect" i did nothing wrong or different how many times do i have to say it

UPSGUY72

ok so tell me what i did wrong

i ordered this the exact same way i ordered everything else off amazon in the past, didnt change anything except the shipping speed, i have never had a problem and now all a sudden theres a problem

so tell me, what exactly did i do wrong? give me 1 actual scenario of something i did wrong in my ordering process

no im not perfect, but i did order this product "perfect" i did nothing wrong or different how many times do i have to say it

I can't tell you what you did wrong because I didn't place your order but it pretty obviously that you did. By the comment you added to my reputation shows exactly what you a know it all little punk. Now I know why your SUP keeps writing you up.

bluehdmc

I had this same thing happen to me over the summer, I think maybe they were starting EDD or something. The shipper sent it to the same address I've had stuff sent to before (a street #1234B Anystreet Rd) and I got the package the next day with a label over the orginal 1234B that was marked 1234 apt b. Since then I've gotten stuff #1234B. I think it's just a glitch in the system. If I try putting 1234B in mapquest or something like that it seems to read it as 12348 and puts me on the other side of town. I'm just guessing this is what happened to you. Sorry you have to wait all weekend for the package though.

UPSGUY72

I had this same thing happen to me over the summer, I think maybe they were starting EDD or something. The shipper sent it to the same address I've had stuff sent to before (a street #1234B Anystreet Rd) and I got the package the next day with a label over the orginal 1234B that was marked 1234 apt b. Since then I've gotten stuff #1234B. I think it's just a glitch in the system. If I try putting 1234B in mapquest or something like that it seems to read it as 12348 and puts me on the other side of town. I'm just guessing this is what happened to you. Sorry you have to wait all weekend for the package though.

It has nothing to do with edd. The label was made at the shipper. The driver looks at the label from the shipper to find the apt # if it's not in his DIAD. If the shipper label is incorrect we as driver don't have the time to try to decipher where to deliver the package so it goes back to the clerk and they find the corrct address and send it out again the next day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It has nothing to do with edd. The label was made at the shipper. The driver looks at the label from the shipper to find the apt # if it's not in his DIAD. If the shipper label is incorrect we as driver don't have the time to try to decipher where to deliver the package so it goes back to the clerk and they find the corrct address and send it out again the next day.

...unless there is a phone number which we can use to try to get the apt number or whatever information is missing/incorrect so that we can deliver the pkg.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't have to worry about that anymore. All I have to do is sheet it NSN or Mov or whatever, give the center about an hour or so and I will be getting an ODS instructing me to del it to whatever the corrected address is. :dissapointed: Even if it is not on my rte.

UPSGUY72

I don't have to worry about that anymore. All I have to do is sheet it NSN or Mov or whatever, give the center about an hour or so and I will be getting an ODS instructing me to del it to whatever the corrected address is. :dissapointed: Even if it is not on my rte.

Same been happen to me as of a month ago I guess with the new upgrade to the DIAD software the clerks have more time to actually help us do are job.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Same been happen to me as of a month ago I guess with the new upgrade to the DIAD software the clerks have more time to actually help us do are job.
I really don't mind the extra help. The problem is when the OMS's think they know more than I do and instruct me to do something that is unattainable and completely out of the realm of possibility. :knockedout:

I can't tell you what you did wrong because I didn't place your order but it pretty obviously that you did. By the comment you added to my reputation shows exactly what you a know it all little punk. Now I know why your SUP keeps writing you up.

there's nothing i did wrong, in the past year ive ordered about 10 things off amazon and never had a problem, always ordered them the exact same way

and yea i get wrote up, EVERYBODY gets wrote up

this is the place that fired a dockworker for running over a box on accident, that fired a driver for ripping out his airlines, if they will fire you for that imagine what u get wrote up for

UPSGUY72

there's nothing i did wrong, in the past year ive ordered about 10 things off amazon and never had a problem, always ordered them the exact same way

and yea i get wrote up, EVERYBODY gets wrote up

this is the place that fired a dockworker for running over a box on accident, that fired a driver for ripping out his airlines, if they will fire you for that imagine what u get wrote up for

WRONG again everybody doesn't get written up.

Runnning over a package with a vehicle isn't an accident it happened because the driver wasn't following proper work methods and not working as directed.

What if that package was you the guy ran over would it have still been an accident as you call it? Not a big deal right he didn't really mean it!!!!!!!!!

bluehdmc

Why , when I peeled the "replacement" label off, my address "1234B anystreet, USA" was underneath?
This was a shipper I had ordered stuff from previously and since. Just that 1 week I had 2 different packages from 2 shippers get delayed, and delivered the next day with "replacement" labels over the originals.

UPSGUY72

Why , when I peeled the "replacement" label off, my address "1234B anystreet, USA" was underneath?
This was a shipper I had ordered stuff from previously and since. Just that 1 week I had 2 different packages from 2 shippers get delayed, and delivered the next day with "replacement" labels over the originals.

The only reason there would be a replacement label over the shipper label would be in the label was damaged (unreadable) or the shipper label had something wrong with the address or zip no APT#, etc. EDD is just giving the driver the information on what packages are is in his car the drive still looks at the label when he scans the package and if there is more infor like a apt # needed the driver will look at the shippers label more closely to try to find that info if it's not there it the package goes back to the clerk.

bluehdmc

The only reason there would be a replacement label over the shipper label would be in the label was damaged (unreadable) or the shipper label had something wrong with the address or zip no APT#, etc. EDD is just giving the driver the information on what packages are is in his car the drive still looks at the label when he scans the package and if there is more infor like a apt # needed the driver will look at the shippers label more closely to try to find that info if it's not there it the package goes back to the clerk.

The original label was "1234B Anystreet, USA". Which is the way my packages and mail are usually addressed, have been for over 10yrs and continue to be. That 1 week, the 2 packages, (from different shippers, both of which I had previously and since have ordered from) had "replacement" labels marked "1234 Anystreet, USA apt B". It was only that 1 week that it was an "issue". (Since today we don't seem to have "problems", we have "issues".)