Ineligible to receive retro pay?

Just because your not an employee anymore. My Union still backs me and will fight for the retro pay. They sent me a qrievance form to fill out and I sent it back for them to file. I was still an employee till April 4th and the contract was just ratified on the 29th. I'm a 24 year Teamster Strong! I'm not going to let a Company just sya sorry, we have no retro pay for you. I will need to see all documents that was agreed with the teamsters before I back down! If I have to go to small claims, I'll do it.
They aren't getting any money from you anymore, they could care less.

harryh

I worked as a driver helper during the 2018 Holiday Season and was told that I would in final be paid $13.00 per hour even though my checks paid me at a rate of $11.00 per hour. just wondering if anyone out there was told the same and if so when might I expect the balanced owed might finally be paid to those helpers in the same situation?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I worked as a driver helper during the 2018 Holiday Season and was told that I would in final be paid $13.00 per hour even though my checks paid me at a rate of $11.00 per hour. just wondering if anyone out there was told the same and if so when might I expect the balanced owed might finally be paid to those helpers in the same situation?

lol

so, you worked last holiday season and you are just now wondering when you’re gonna get the balance owed

@silverbullet2893 time to start your old thread back up

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let's see----today is 11/7/2019----your employment ended on or around 12/25/2018------I'm not a psychic but I would say that you are out of luck.