Inept HR

Reverekid48

New to UPS coming from a City DPW job, gotta say the Human Resources Ppl in Somerville are inept. No communication and really don’t give a friend&@! It has to be me I guess. Lost a Family Member when I started and said nothing. Good look Helen Thanks for the Browns, I’ll wear it out on Halloween.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
New to UPS coming from a City DPW job, gotta say the Human Resources Ppl in Somerville are inept. No communication and really don’t give a friend&@! It has to be me I guess. Lost a Family Member when I started and said nothing. Good look Helen Thanks for the Browns, I’ll wear it out on Halloween.
DD88A6A3-378E-4360-8F09-7E126F0AF766.gif

NOT!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Give them a break it was the middle of the night in Mumbai when you called

542thruNthru

Don't worry. All of HR at UPS is inept. That's why we have the union so we can file grievances.

UPSER1987

A couple months ago, an HR department was vital to the well being of the company. Now it’s inept…make up your mind.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
The ppl at Somerville are the worst! Talk to the Clarksville hr folks, they will bend over backwards for you.