Infrastructure Plan big win for Fedex

bacha29

Not at all. It's leftists like you who are obsessed with dividing Americans into groups.

View attachment 360581
Hahaha, using a president who has been dead for more than 100 years and served at a time when the nation was comprised of only 45 states and fewer than 80 million people.....and the fun part is that you would use the quotes of TR as a means to support your views when TR was a progressive Republican . He was the Jacob Javits of his generation.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hahaha, using a president who has been dead for more than 100 years and served at a time when the nation was comprised of only 45 states and fewer than 80 million people.....and the fun part is that you would use the quotes of TR as a means to support your views when TR was a progressive Republican . He was the Jacob Javits of his generation.
LOL, if only. Guess who crusaded against fake news 100 years before Donald Trump.

bacha29

Your streak of completely irrelevant posts continues. Keep it up little lady.
No more irrelevant and laughable then your attempts to use a liberal/ progressive Republican president to support your right wing extremist political views.. In turn it and with good reason calls into question the sincerity of your political convictions.

vantexan

Once again you freely admit that the sole reason you're going out of country is to exploit the very poverty the people of that nation are trying to escape. There's no denying it because you placed it right at the top of your reasons for going. So what makes you any better and more righteous that the people you are condemning? All coming from a guy who by his own admission has paid no federal income tax in years.

So when it comes to your political views....when you start PAYING....I'll start LISTENING.....Because the old saying can never be more appropriate and correct....especially in your case...."Money talks and bull crap walks.
I'm not condemning anyone amigo. The difference is I'm going to their country legally. And what exploitation? They want people to come to their country and spend hard currency. If they want to come to the U.S. legally there's a process. And now you have the Biden administration wanting to give families who were separated from their children for a short while $450k per parent. American military families who lose a member in battle get $100k. And this administration is literally letting in millions this year alone, even accommodating them with plane rides around the country. And there's been a huge spike in drugs confiscated including enough fentanyl to kill billions of people. That's coming across our open border. Guess what, the American people will decide in '22 and '24 if they like all of this. Meanwhile our country is being severely damaged. And I'm going to take my Social Security in 2024 and put it all in the bank, bwa ha ha ha(have to since I'll need every penny to survive down the road as Democrats work to build their utopia).

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Once again you freely admit that the sole reason you're going out of country is to exploit the very poverty the people of that nation are trying to escape. There's no denying it because you placed it right at the top of your reasons for going. So what makes you any better and more righteous that the people you are condemning? All coming from a guy who by his own admission has paid no federal income tax in years.

So when it comes to your political views....when you start PAYING....I'll start LISTENING.....Because the old saying can never be more appropriate and correct....especially in your case...."Money talks and bull crap walks.
No different than you exploiting your employees by paying them.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
When you always speak the truth there is no fake news. All comes down to the credibility of the speaker and that's where Trump never set any performance records.
I'm impressed that you slept through four years of Trump-Russia-collusion accusations that were proven to be fake about halfway through his presidency.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'm impressed that you slept through four years of Trump-Russia-collusion accusations that were proven to be fake about halfway through his presidency.
Proven? Hardly.

I'm sure Trump threatened Robert Mueller and his family if the findings weren't in his favor.

oldrps

That is a disingenuous narrative.
Don't fall for that silly stuff.
View attachment 360513

This was straight from the report on January 8, 2021 by the US Army Corp of Engineers and US Customs and Border Protection. This was published while Trump was in office, so you saying the people under Trump's leadership were pushing a "disingenuous narrative" about wall construction? This post clarified what the 453 miles of wall construction entailed, it doesn't dispute it, it supports it. If the report is "silly", take it up with the government, I didn't write it. If the wall is substandard, it should be replaced.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This post clarified what the 453 miles of wall construction entailed, it doesn't dispute it, it supports it. If the report is "silly", take it up with the government, I didn't write it.
Got it. Replacing a 6 foot chain link fence with a 20ft steel barrier is not "new wall", it's just repairing existing wall.

If that's the kind of silly stuff you choose to fall for, go for it little buddy. For those of us living in the real world, we're grateful for President Donald Trump.

vantexan

This was straight from the report on January 8, 2021 by the US Army Corp of Engineers and US Customs and Border Protection. This was published while Trump was in office, so you saying the people under Trump's leadership were pushing a "disingenuous narrative" about wall construction? This post clarified what the 453 miles of wall construction entailed, it doesn't dispute it, it supports it. If the report is "silly", take it up with the government, I didn't write it. If the wall is substandard, it should be replaced.
It was the Border Patrol who reported the great reduction in illegal crossings in areas where Trump's wall was built. It was never going to stop the flow by itself. People loved to point out illegals would just climb over it or take chainsaws to it. It was the wall slowing them down plus the Border Patrol backing up the wall. Made a huge difference. Saying the wall is ineffective is right up there with watching 4 grown men attack an armed teenager and saying it's the teenager's fault three of them got shot and he should be convicted of murder.

bacha29

No different than you exploiting your employees by paying them.
I had no employees. When I looked at the rates and settlements that would be available to pay them I knew as those who followed learned the hard way was that nobody would stay and as we can plainly see that it would simply be an attrition game.

bacha29

I'm not condemning anyone amigo. The difference is I'm going to their country legally. And what exploitation? They want people to come to their country and spend hard currency. If they want to come to the U.S. legally there's a process. And now you have the Biden administration wanting to give families who were separated from their children for a short while $450k per parent. American military families who lose a member in battle get $100k. And this administration is literally letting in millions this year alone, even accommodating them with plane rides around the country. And there's been a huge spike in drugs confiscated including enough fentanyl to kill billions of people. That's coming across our open border. Guess what, the American people will decide in '22 and '24 if they like all of this. Meanwhile our country is being severely damaged. And I'm going to take my Social Security in 2024 and put it all in the bank, bwa ha ha ha(have to since I'll need every penny to survive down the road as Democrats work to build their utopia).
Don't feed me this bull crap especially when you stated many times that you go out of country to save money . You wouldn't do it if you didn't. And once again you bash the Dems while sticking your hand out to collect every dime you can get from one of those evil Democrat social programs.
BTW as for the 450,000 proposed settlement, it is being offered to the families who Trump separated at the border and are suing and given the strong likelihood that they would win collecting many times more in damages the pressure is on to try to limit the damages to what an out of court settlement can achieve.

As for future elections, the American people didn't like what you people were doing in 2018 and 2020. And like even less your ongoing efforts to undermine the 2020 election .