Input needed. What should be the next step for Integrity?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Get some ass tonight. After this watch collage football all day tomorrow. Hang with the family of course while you are doing so. Collage football makes life fun and makes you feel like a young buck again. Stay away from that SEC stuff it's a fad. NFL on Sunday after church of course and eat a big dinner.

This stuff at ups can wait it's the weekend. It's fall and it's football season.
anonymous,

I mean you no disrespect but the input I was looking for was relating to this UPS related discussion thread.

If I was looking for input as to my personal life I would have posted the request in the Life After Brown Sub-forum or perhaps a private message.

I recommend that you pay closer attention to the Sub-forums you are in.

I think this would make you more useful to some discussions.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
He can suck it like the rest of them. LOL

I thought that was you!!

73PonyNap.jpg
Cementups,

?

You may want to see someone to talk about your issues.

If you ever want to share your troubles please PM me.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I was hoping this thread would include a Poll, and that would be one of the available options. Oh well, maybe next time
superballs63,

As for my previous responses to Cementups; the same goes for you.

Nobody likes a mean person.

It is my observation that the one who likes the mean person the least is the mean person themselves.

Self loathing often presents itself as meanness to others.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sec is a fad lol. Just a few more years to a decade of dominance. Not only is fall football season but mlb playoffs are right around the corner.
Brownslave688,

This is a resonse to an off topic reply in this discussion thread.

This would be better suited for the Life After Brown Sub -forum.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
No it would be 1,000 x better.
Brownslave688,

As I stated in a previous reply to responses in this discussion thread; self loathing often is expressed by meanness to others.

Maybe this applies to you, maybe it doesn't.

Do you think your meanness is a result of self-loathing?

Sincerely,
I

cino321

Cementups,

I'm waiting for a response to Integrity's post about seeing someone or confiding in him to discuss your issues.

Sincerely,
C

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have no issues whatsoever. I'm perfectly fine with who I am. Integrity's higher than thou attitude sets me back though. As my mother taught me, "You're not better than anyone. You may be better off than someone, but you are not better than them."

And stop signing your names to post. You come off as a pretentious :censored2:bag.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And stop signing your names to post. You come off as a pretentious :censored2:bag.
I don't think so. That seems to be your perception getting in the way.
Also, someone who is truly a pretentious db isn't going to ask nearly as many Q's as Integrity manages to. 'Cause they have the answers.

OPTION3

To all,

I have borught up egress compliance issues here before.

I have been evaluting this situation in the buildings that I am associated with and I still find egress compliance virtually none existent, unless someone is coming into the building for some type inspection or audit as we like to call them that is.

I have, as some suggested here on the BC, brought this up to the sort management. It is very unfortunate that not only is this type of reporting is unwelcome, the response was down right hostile when I persistently approached them about this issue.

Management people are required to enforce safety compliance yet I get criticized for being persistent in reporting it in their operation.

I have brought it up to management, I am the bad guy for it, now what?

What am I to do?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
I
Callyour local fire department on a NON emergency call----inform them that this happens on a daily basis......If it continues to happen you will call on an emergency call and they can witness it for themselves.....SAFETY FIRST...DON'T gamble with your life!

MDupsernj

I'm new to bc and to ups so don't mind me just jumping in here. They have been telling is for months that they are going to spray paint a 3ft area behind the bulk head that no packages can be loaded into on the floor to reduce climbing over things and actually being able to open bulk head in the morning. They haven't painted one car yet...

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm new to bc and to ups so don't mind me just jumping in here. They have been telling is for months that they are going to spray paint a 3ft area behind the bulk head that no packages can be loaded into on the floor to reduce climbing over things and actually being able to open bulk head in the morning. They haven't painted one car yet...

They used to do that here a long time ago but stopped. It's a waste of spray paint and the loaders don't recognize it anyway. Anytime I get a new loader I just say "hey, can you do me one favor? PLease don't load anything in within 3 feet of the bulkhead. I need to be able to reach my air and first couple stops. I would really appreciate it and thank you." It's usually not a problem. It's all in how you ask.

MDupsernj

They used to do that here a long time ago but stopped. It's a waste of spray paint and the loaders don't recognize it anyway. Anytime I get a new loader I just say "hey, can you do me one favor? PLease don't load anything in within 3 feet of the bulkhead. I need to be able to reach my air and first couple stops. I would really appreciate it and thank you." It's usually not a problem. It's all in how you ask.

yup thats that's what ice always done. And I tell them not to load my airs because I run air in trace on my route so I put it where it goes not just in 1000 section

cynic

This message is hidden because Integrity is on your ignore list.

Life on BC has improved since I did this.

Nothing personal, don't lose sleep, and you weren't getting a Christmas card anyway.

Integrity

Binge Poster

This message is hidden because Integrity is on your ignore list.

Life on BC has improved since I did this.

Nothing personal, don't lose sleep, and you weren't getting a Christmas card anyway.
cynic,

I don't understand your post.

It does sound cynical though.

Sincerely,
I