Insurance for girlfriend....

sx2700

Banned
I do not approve of gay marriage. I do not approve of gayness. I think AIDS is spread mostly by gay people, drug addicts and bisexuals. I don't want gay people, drug addicts and bisexuals eating up my benefits.
Just for the record, I don't like illegal immigrants either.
Or the French.
I also don't care for your opinion of me.
Woo Hooo!! Let's get us a fight goin'!

I agree with everything you just said.

atatbl

I do not approve of gay marriage. I do not approve of gayness. I think AIDS is spread mostly by gay people, drug addicts and bisexuals. I don't want gay people, drug addicts and bisexuals eating up my benefits.
Just for the record, I don't like illegal immigrants either.
Or the French.
I also don't care for your opinion of me.
Woo Hooo!! Let's get us a fight goin'!

This forum just got one step closer to being a "normal" interwebs forum.....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
>>>See above, but really...I agree with with civil unions. They can get all the same benefits of marriage. But, no...That's not good enough. It has to be called marriage too. Well it's not marriage, we already have that defined as between a man and woman. Why can not they accept the fact that people are willing to accept that they enter into legally binding civil unions? Why can't they just come up with their own darn term for that? Call it whatever they want, just don't call it married. <<<
Civil unions do not entitle couples to share one another's Social Security benefits. They do not entitle couples to share one another's pension benefits. Nor do they entitle a couple to claim the same tax deductions on their Federal tax returns.

If we could have a nationwide, federally recognized civil union law that granted gay couples all of the legal and financial advantages of a marriage, then I am sure most gay couples would be more than happy to avoid using the "m" word around those who might be frightened or offended by it...most gay couples are less concerned with labels and more concerned with the fact that they are paying the same taxes as straight people yet being denied the same benefits.

filthpig

>>>See above, but really...I agree with with civil unions. They can get all the same benefits of marriage. But, no...That's not good enough. It has to be called marriage too. Well it's not marriage, we already have that defined as between a man and woman. Why can not they accept the fact that people are willing to accept that they enter into legally binding civil unions? Why can't they just come up with their own darn term for that? Call it whatever they want, just don't call it married. <<<
Civil unions do not entitle couples to share one another's Social Security benefits. They do not entitle couples to share one another's pension benefits. Nor do they entitle a couple to claim the same tax deductions on their Federal tax returns.

If we could have a nationwide, federally recognized civil union law that granted gay couples all of the legal and financial advantages of a marriage, then I am sure most gay couples would be more than happy to avoid using the "m" word around those who might be frightened or offended by it...most gay couples are less concerned with labels and more concerned with the fact that they are paying the same taxes as straight people yet being denied the same benefits.
Whatever. I still don't like it.

atatbl

lmao @ someone speaking for most of any societal party.

Also, loling @ the fact that he probably does not belong to that group.

Lollercoaster @ the fact that he actually said "I am sure" in one of his crazy presumptions.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
lmao @ someone speaking for most of any societal party.

Also, loling @ the fact that he probably does not belong to that group.

Lollercoaster @ the fact that he actually said "I am sure" in one of his crazy presumptions.

This is a topic that is near and dear to me because I have a gay family member. I have seen firsthand the injustices that my sister and her spouse and their friends have had to face in life through no fault of their own.

The bottom line is that she and her spouse are getting ripped off. They are paying the same amount of money into a system (social security) that will, by law, provide them with less of a benefit due solely to the fact that neither one of them owns a penis. They are ineligible for the same tax breaks and pension rights that a heterosexual married couple recieves. It is discrimination, and it is wrong.

browndevil

Was that Apple Court? I remember them, when I preloaded we used to feel the packages to determine if they were "lookers" videos,or "doers" product.

rod

Retired 22 years
Was that Apple Court? I remember them, when I preloaded we used to feel the packages to determine if they were "lookers" videos,or "doers" product.

It was always wierd when you opened one up ( inspecting it for damage you know) and it turned out to be some gay movies for someone that you didn't expect would order gay movies. The closets are still full:peaceful: I never devulged anyones little secret but I was always careful around them after that when I dropped a pen or stylus