Insurance/ Teamcare

anHOURover

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Urgent care facilities can certainly handle kidney stones and is subject to the same co-pays under TC that it was under the company plan. Just pulling government data, the average cost to the insurance company for a visit to the ER to treat kidney stones in 2011 was $7,000, compared to less than $200 at UC. TC gives you options and you choose the highest cost option, thus you're being asked to pay more. But the IBT is paying most of the $6800 difference for your decision.

No, YOU look pathetic. What the friend- is "the true mirrored plan?" UPS offered the IBT a plan that included a deductible, higher co-pays and required an employee contribution. Your TC plan "mirrors" your old company plan sans a few differences. UPS had absolutely ZERO intentions of continuing to offer the plan we've enjoyed for the past several years. Get over it.
Past several years? I've had mine my whole career!!
You believe what the union and ups told you? hahahahah.
Urgent care does NOT have the medicine needed for pain when dealing with kidney stones!! FACT

No1b4Me

Geez you forum junkies. Im not gonna say what local im at. But im damn sure not gonna post a photo of my hot smoking soon to be wife. With 38 h size bra in lane bryant brand. Anyways. Drink another. Go Clemson tigers....

slide

I also have a question, I started with UPS March of 2014 I think I became part of the union in May of 2014 I know it takes a year to get insurance so do I get it a year I've been with ups or a year of union

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Geez you forum junkies. Im not gonna say what local im at. But im damn sure not gonna post a photo of my hot smoking soon to be wife. With 38 h size bra in lane bryant brand. Anyways. Drink another. Go Clemson tigers....

Lucky you
aa1ekjw3ayt4wdfin9rd.jpg

No1b4Me

Slide.. you should have insurane after a year. Also look at your check stub and see if you see union dues deducted.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Past several years? I've had mine my whole career!!
You believe what the union and ups told you? hahahahah.
Urgent care does NOT have the medicine needed for pain when dealing with kidney stones!! FACT

How soon you forgot that your company plan was a traditional health plan until 2007-2008, when it became a PPO...

UPS has been diluting the non-union company plans for years: higher co-premiums, higher deductibles, higher co-pays, higher costs for smokers, the inability to insure one's spouse if he/she qualifies for insurance (no matter how good or bad) elsewhere...And you really, really, really believe that UPS wanted to continue your health care you've been enjoying? I guess it's all that "medical" marijuana you've been smoking.

And sorry, but you're wrong, urgent care as well as your primary care physician have the medicine necessary to treat kidney stones.

anHOURover

. Ok so now my family doctor and urgent care can give patients dilaudid!! You are a comedian and not one person is laughing! The company had no choice to provide our healthcare! Managements has been in decline and our has stayed the same year after year! You are not well educated... Every point you have made is false. All I post if facts! FACT

No1b4Me

Get this thread back on track.. im part time pulling 23.95 hour. And ask a simple question about insurance. I will get my woman on my insurance. Even if i have to use better call Saul lawyer.. geez the freaking arrogant full time sups or drivers... freaking :censored2:s.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Get this thread back on track.. im part time pulling 23.95 hour. And ask a simple question about insurance. I will get my woman on my insurance. Even if i have to use better call Saul lawyer.. geez the freaking arrogant full time sups or drivers... freaking :censored2:s.

If you call her a woman, sure...

e7bbfec401d35ccd31801fe7fa90b431476dba7f.jpg

upschuck

I also have a question, I started with UPS March of 2014 I think I became part of the union in May of 2014 I know it takes a year to get insurance so do I get it a year I've been with ups or a year of union
You should have gotten information shortly after your year after seniority date. Call Teamcare or your local union hall.

No1b4Me

Trick pony you need some one to load that 747 with a k loader and load that air plane for you. Im damn sure you havent even stepped a foot on a UPS 767/757/ or even the old DC8 with the l9 conatiner that went in sideways... shut your trap and keep driving that brown truck and make me dollas..

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
A question for you upsers.... Under our old insurance. A fellow coworker was able to add his live in girlfriend and her kid to his insurance. He had to provide proof they have been living together for X amount of years. With bills etc.. Am i able to do this with our current teamcare insurance?

BTW, the answer to your question is:
- if your relationship is recognized in your state as common law marriage, YES
- otherwise NO

https://myteamcare.org/faqs/domestic_partner_eligibility.aspx

TheMasochist

200 lbs? No problem - it's only my back
The only way I can see this being allowed is if his state recognizes common-law marriages. Pennsylvania does not.
I'll have to research this as I am from Pennsyltucky. I always thought if after you lived with someone for 5 years you could be considered a domestic partner/ or legally married under the commonwealth. I know that my girlfriend has added me to her insurance and I was planning to add her to mine after January, however this January I am covered under her insurance thru her place of business.