Integrad more than once?

RobCo

I was a seasonal package car driver during this past peak season. Then came back as a loader and am going back into a full time driver position soon. My question is am I required to go through integrad again even though I just did it for peak?
Thanks

Yolo

Idk maybe. Did you go to real intergrad or some janky :censored2: that was thrown together in your building? Best bet is to ask a driver sup.

RobCo

Idk maybe. Did you go to real intergrad or some janky * that was thrown together in your building? Best bet is to ask a driver sup.
I went to a full on integrad at a training center here in Atl. I’ll ask a supe I guess. Was just curious.

Nah
I went to a full on integrad at a training center here in Atl. I’ll ask a supe I guess. Was just curious.
If they decided to send you back, would you have a problem with it?

The breakfast spread at my hotel when I did Integrad was incredible. The comraderie with other guys looking to drive was great.

If they told me I had to go back, I would keep my mouth shut and let them send me.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I was a seasonal package car driver during this past peak season. Then came back as a loader and am going back into a full time driver position soon. My question is am I required to go through integrad again even though I just did it for peak?
Thanks
You have no choice. They do whatever they want

nWo

Thanks

Why do you think they will send you a 2nd time? Have they sent others in your building twice?

RobCo

Standard practice is 1 year before qualfying. If you went less than a year ago... They likely wont put you back in.
Good to know. I just wasn’t sure and never seem to get any answers from anyone I asked so far. I’m waiting to hear back from HR on next steps. Hopefully they don’t include integrad haha. I’m ready to roll!

Sheikyrbouti

I had to do integrad twice in less than a year. Was cover driver during peak and sent back to the hub mid January. Then COVID hit and when called back to drive in mid March I was sent back to school. I got lucky as it was all virtual until the last day. Then I had to report to the facility for “tiny town” and road test. Same instructors as before so I got a pass lol.

Zowert

They might just do a quick road test then start you on your 30 days. I have never heard of anyone going to integrad twice outside of special circumstances like being DQ’d then getting a second chance. It seems like it would be a waste of money for the company. If they do then all well, at least you’ll be getting paid.

oldngray

nowhere special
They might just do a quick road test then start you on your 30 days. I have never heard of anyone going to integrad twice outside of special circumstances like being DQ’d then getting a second chance. It seems like it would be a waste of money for the company. If they do then all well, at least you’ll be getting paid.
Going once is mostly a waste of money. Drivers can learn a lot more by being trained in their own centers. Of course there is a shortage of supervisors who know how to do the job well enough to teach.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If I had to go to intergrad today ,, it'd be an epic failure !! I couldn't memorize that crap , but I can drive