Investigate Suspension

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I’m having this problem right now I only have suspension on my pay code for two days but not sure if I can go back to work yet

What if your paycode change from suspension to just regular again like “no card” until you clock in and out does that mean suspension over?

You already asked in a UPS thread and now you are in a FedX thread. Do you think these people care about your part timer timecard? People already gave you an answer. The only way it will get any clearer is if your manager and the union answered your thread personally which isn't going to happen.

But carry on, maybe asking some more will give you the answer you are looking for.

Janedoey

You already asked in a UPS thread and now you are in a FedX thread. Do you think these people care about your part timer timecard? People already gave you an answer. The only way it will get any clearer is if your manager and the union answered your thread personally which isn't going to happen.

But carry on, maybe asking some more will give you the answer you are looking for.
Who’s reading that? You’re miserable

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nine other pages in UPS forums told her that. No one yet has given her the answer she really needs to hear.
And she will keep asking regardless of any answer she gets on this site. I always laugh when people get upset after being given the answer over and over. It’s like dealing with a child.

Janedoey

And she will keep asking regardless of any answer she gets on this site. I always laugh when people get upset after being given the answer over and over. It’s like dealing with a child.
I laugh when y’all think y’all are the union how you’re going to tell me something different from what the union saying and then get mad ? Lmfao y’all miserable

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I have two jobs idiot. What? A loser is someone mad at someone else situation lol you need friends

Sure you do. Why would I be mad at your loser situation? I think you're the one who is mad. It must suck being a nothing in life having to work what was it three, now two jobs, to afford the menial things while I recklessly throw money away.

You’re miserable
I am very miserable that I only make $100+K a year working ONE job. I wish I could be like you working my ass off with two or three jobs to bring in $40K a year. You got me.

I laugh when y’all think y’all are the union how you’re going to tell me something different from what the union saying and then get mad ? Lmfao y’all miserable

The people in this thread don't think they are union, they work for FedX like I said in previous posts, but you obviously have no clue. UPS has the union FedX does not. That's probably why you can't get it through your thick head in the the other posts and responses you have been given.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
16C38D3C-4DBF-450F-8052-88A78F2EB526.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sure you do. Why would I be mad at your loser situation? I think you're the one who is mad. It must suck being a nothing in life having to work what was it three, now two jobs, to afford the menial things while I recklessly throw money away.

I am very miserable that I only make $100+K a year working ONE job. I wish I could be like you working my ass off with two or three jobs to bring in $40K a year. You got me.

The people in this thread don't think they are union, they work for FedX like I said in previous posts, but you obviously have no clue. UPS has the union FedX does not. That's probably why you can't get it through your thick head in the the other posts and responses you have been given.
F9E95713-14B1-41BB-A18A-11E22938FB70.gif

Lol.