Investigate Suspension

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, of course this happened, and just like you posted, too!

Part of me wants to simply write you off as some idiot with a personality disorder who uses this board as a place to seek validation via outrageous stories. Another part of me realizes that the kind of person who would actively and dutifully seek and gather as much dirt as he could on others is also the kind of person who would make such a mess of things that he'd need to have dirt on others to cover his rear.

You're a combination of the two. Lots of the former, some of the latter.

Having never been an RTD, you'd not know that that Freightliner FLDs were notorious for having the dipstick not tighten as they got older. We had more than a few blow out enough oil to trigger the shutdown.

it's amazing how hard you try (and invariably fail) to defend the way FedEx operates. Because you're weak of character and complicit, it doesn't bother you that this company has very low standards of ethics and conduct. Whatever they can get away with in terms of takeaways and employee "abuse", they will absolutely do, and then either justify it as a "benefit" to employees or provide some sob story about how the company will go broke. In the meantime, the upper echelon is never held accountable for their terrible decisions and are laughing all the way to the bank, nor are low level managers like yourself, who are protected by a rigged, anti-employee structure that always favors the company.

The pilots are union-protected, and enjoy very high pay and great benefits (including a pension) that they won't talk to you about. So, they don't care.

It takes a special kind of scum to enter FedEx management, and you're extremely qualified in that regard.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
it's amazing how hard you try (and invariably fail) to defend the way FedEx operates. Because you're weak of character and complicit, it doesn't bother you that this company has very low standards of ethics and conduct. Whatever they can get away with in terms of takeaways and employee "abuse", they will absolutely do, and then either justify it as a "benefit" to employees or provide some sob story about how the company will go broke. In the meantime, the upper echelon is never held accountable for their terrible decisions and are laughing all the way to the bank, nor are low level managers like yourself, who are protected by a rigged, anti-employee structure that always favors the company.

The pilots are union-protected, and enjoy very high pay and great benefits (including a pension) that they won't talk to you about. So, they don't care.

It takes a special kind of scum to enter FedEx management, and you're extremely qualified in that regard.

C'mon, tell another one!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Look at the performance of the company under his leadership.

Very good for the bulk of his tenure. You claimed to know exactly why he is gone. Is that your reason?

I'd agree that he would be nothing but a puppet for Fred's decisions anyway.

59 Dano

Very good for the bulk of his tenure. You claimed to know exactly why he is gone. Is that your reason?

I never said anything about "exact" reasons. I said the reasons you claimed weren't correct.

I'd agree that he would be nothing but a puppet for Fred's decisions anyway.

If you think he was nothing more than Fred's puppet, but you were happy with his work, then you were happy with Fred's decisions... which you complained about.

On top of that, you were complaining (big shock!) about the direction and performance of the company while he was in charge.

Consistency isn't your strong point.

Cflfdx

I skimmed through most of it but this is how it turns out if driver hires a lawyer for such incident.

1. Fedex upper mgnt/legal will lol hard because they know how much a driver/mgr makes.
2. No legit employment lawyer will ever take on a non-contracted employees complaint unless they violated his/her civil rights and/or sex/race harassment of sort.
3. If u do find a do-it-all by himself with 1 secretary car accident, immigration, business, lawyer who will write that letter, it will cost you $200 for initial meeting and $200-$300 for a bogus letter.
4. When fedex legal receives it they'll lol even harder and send a crazy amount of legal to-dos to your po box lawyer at which time your lawyer will ask for a 5k retainer and 200-300/hr. They will not move at all without that retainer. Not an inch.

Thats step by step on how that will go.

59 Dano

I skimmed through most of it but this is how it turns out if driver hires a lawyer for such incident.

1. Fedex upper mgnt/legal will lol hard because they know how much a driver/mgr makes.
2. No legit employment lawyer will ever take on a non-contracted employees complaint unless they violated his/her civil rights and/or sex/race harassment of sort.
3. If u do find a do-it-all by himself with 1 secretary car accident, immigration, business, lawyer who will write that letter, it will cost you $200 for initial meeting and $200-$300 for a bogus letter.
4. When fedex legal receives it they'll lol even harder and send a crazy amount of legal to-dos to your po box lawyer at which time your lawyer will ask for a 5k retainer and 200-300/hr. They will not move at all without that retainer. Not an inch.

Preach it. Some of these idiots think that a multibillion dollar global enterprise with a huge legal department is going to cower in fear because some cheap-o lawyer wrote a letter. Worst part is that some people here (well, just one really) advocate dumping your life savings into legal assistance to fight a write-up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

1. Wrong. If you have a legitimate case, you won't have much problem finding an attorney who will take you on a contingency. That negates your low income.

2. Wrong again. Although being a minority and/or a sexual harassment victim enhances your chances, FedEx cannot fire you without cause. "At will" gives FedEx an advantage, but if you have a strong case, they'll take you on.

3. Wrong. Sending FedEx that letter definitely gets their attention, especially if you have a good case. In the event your case is especially strong, you will have multiple lawyers to choose from. They're all about making money, not the pittance you pay for a letter.

4. Wrong, again. If you're on a contingency, there is NO RETAINER at all because the lawyer will take 30-40% of what your settlement is, or whatever a jury awards you.

I don't know if you're just a shill or maybe just an uninformed idiot. FedEx loses cases all the time, but most are settled because they don't want the bad publicity. You only hear about the really large cases because those are the ones that go to trial.

You really need to get some education, because if you want to beat FedEx, you need to be smart about it.

In your case, because you probably routinely deliver half your route to a dumpster, your termination will be legitimate.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I don't know if you're just a shill or maybe just an uninformed idiot. FedEx loses cases all the time, but most are settled because they don't want the bad publicity. You only hear about the really large cases because those are the ones that go to trial.

"FedEx loses all these cases but there's no record of them. Trust me."

You keep slinging "contingency" around like you know what it means. You have to have HUGE damages before you're going to get a lawyer give you the time of day after that first consultation. You have these dreams of jackpot lawsuits because you're an idiot.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You keep slinging "contingency" around like you know what it means. You have to have HUGE damages before you're going to get a lawyer give you the time of day after that first consultation. You have these dreams of jackpot lawsuits because you're an idiot.
Go get one of your "big shot FedEx lawyer buddies" and have them come on this forum and prove that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"FedEx loses all these cases but there's no record of them. Trust me."

Dumb and Dumber. You two make a great pair.

59 Dano

Go get one of your "big shot FedEx lawyer buddies" and have them come on this forum and prove that.

I need to get a lawyer for you to prove that a lawyer won't take a case on contingency unless the damages are huge? You can't figure that out on your own?