Investigate Suspension

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Dumb and Dumber. You two make a great pair.

I've been looking for some of those phantom cases that you swear are abundant. Can't find them. Help a brutha out.

Go check out some cases. The company routinely gets rid of cases by filing motions for dismissal/summary judgment.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I need to get a lawyer for you to prove that a lawyer won't take a case on contingency unless the damages are huge? You can't figure that out on your own?
Just not taking your word for it. Sure I could call around and ask but since you said it, YOU do the leg work.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've been looking for some of those phantom cases that you swear are abundant. Can't find them. Help a brutha out.

Go check out some cases. The company routinely gets rid of cases by filing motions for dismissal/summary judgment.

Why do they lose or settle so often, shill? Settled cases are confidential, which is exactly what they want.

59 Dano

Why do they lose or settle so often, shill? Settled cases are confidential, which is exactly what they want.

LOL, here we go again. "There are all these settled cases because they knew they were wrong. But there's no record of them anywhere. Trust me!"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, here we go again. "There are all these settled cases because they knew they were wrong. But there's no record of them anywhere. Trust me!"

Look up cases against FedEx, and you'll find hundreds. But you won't find settlements, because they're not on the record.

You're pretty bad at being a shill. In over 30 years with FedEx, I saw many legal cases brought against the company, and FedEx won most of them, mostly by starving out the plaintiff. But they also lost quite a few, and I know several wealthy former couriers who got very large settlements.

Do employees ever bring false and/or wrongful suits? Absolutely.

What confirms your shill status is that you won't acknowledge that FedEx seldom, if ever, prosecutes cases of employee theft, drug running, or a wide variety of other crimes. This is because they don't want the adverse publicity, and why so many cases are settled. "FedEx denies any wrongdoing and will vigorously defend itself in court" is the standard corporate line, but it's seldom followed.

They don't usually go to the police or FBI, and handle it internally by Corporate Security, who are a joke. FedEx doesn't want their dirt public, and that includes suits against the company as well as illegal activities performed by employees on the job.

You know that, and you lie like a rug.

At a former station, all of the managers and about 40% of the employees were involved in a drug ring, where handlers would razor blade residentials on Saturdays looking for drugs. What they found (a lot) was split among the participants. Some was used, but most was sold.

All of these employees were fired, but none were prosecuted, nor was the illegality reported to police. 2 of the managers went on to have fiduciary positions (can't have any felonies) and one became an airline pilot (never, with a drug conviction) for a major carrier.

You flat LIE, all the time. Corrupt company and complicit employees like you that prolong the fairy tale of FedEx.

Last edited:

59 Dano

Look up cases against FedEx, and you'll find hundreds. But you won't find settlements, because they're not on the record.

Shouldn't be hard for you to find, and post documentation of, dozens of these cases.

You're pretty bad at being a shill. In over 30 years with FedEx, I saw many legal cases brought against the company, and FedEx won most of them, mostly by starving out the plaintiff. But they also lost quite a few, and I know several wealthy former couriers who got very large settlements.

Oh, of course!

What confirms your shill status is that you won't acknowledge that FedEx seldom, if ever, prosecutes cases of employee theft, drug running, or a wide variety of other crimes. This is because they don't want the adverse publicity, and why so many cases are settled. "FedEx denies any wrongdoing and will vigorously defend itself in court" is the standard corporate line, but it's seldom followed.

What is it with you and this? It's not simply that you have a weird devotion to this, but that you are adamant that other people share it.

They don't usually go to the police or FBI, and handle it internally by Corporate Security, who are a joke. FedEx doesn't want their dirt public, and that includes suits against the company as well as illegal activities performed by employees on the job.

You know that, and you lie like a rug.

Most companies handle many of their issues internally. SOP is to send the person on his merry way unless the circumstances warrant otherwise.

At a former station, all of the managers and about 40% of the employees were involved in a drug ring, where handlers would razor blade residentials on Saturdays looking for drugs. What they found (a lot) was split among the participants. Some was used, but most was sold.

All of these employees were fired, but none were prosecuted, nor was the illegality reported to police. 2 of the managers went on to have fiduciary positions (can't have any felonies) and one became an airline pilot (never, with a drug conviction) for a major carrier.

LOL, you're funny.

Is this the same station where you had all sorts of dirt that you chose to sit on, thus making the situation worse? Your stories are the sorts that are urban legend fodder.

You flat LIE, all the time. Corrupt company and complicit employees like you that prolong the fairy tale of FedEx.

Keep on tilting at windmills.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Shouldn't be hard for you to find, and post documentation of, dozens of these cases.

Oh, of course!

What is it with you and this? It's not simply that you have a weird devotion to this, but that you are adamant that other people share it.

Most companies handle many of their issues internally. SOP is to send the person on his merry way unless the circumstances warrant otherwise.

LOL, you're funny.

Is this the same station where you had all sorts of dirt that you chose to sit on, thus making the situation worse? Your stories are the sorts that are urban legend fodder.

Keep on tilting at windmills.

All of what I wrote is true. Sorry you can't handle the truth, shill.

59 Dano

I forgot, you only kiss Fred’s ass. For you it’s your idea of a career.

Since you brought it up, his ass isn't any uglier than your wife's face.

I've got a really good joke about his ass and her face, but it would make you cry.

59 Dano

All of what I wrote is true. Sorry you can't handle the truth, shill.

Oh, we know it's true WINK WINK. You're like the weird cousin who has all these stories at Thanksgiving about vacations, military incidents, and so on, all of which are utter crap, and we're like the rest of the family because we play along. Most of us, anyway.

59 Dano

Not my fault if you won’t answer the :censored2:ing questions and then you expect everyone else to. Now kiss my ass.

Alright, here we go.

Your damages sought are $3000. Lawyer gets 33% if he wins. It's going to take a minimum of 5 billable hours and his rate is $250/hour, unless he's expensive. He's going to do $1250 of work in order to get $1000.

Math, idiot. They aren't going to work to lose money.

Cactus

Since you brought it up, his ass isn't any uglier than your wife's face.

I've got a really good joke about his ass and her face, but it would make you cry.
You would know first hand what Fred’s ass looks like. You’ll cry once they cut back and eliminate your pathetic job. I’m sure you remind everyone you work with of an elimination.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Alright, here we go.

Your damages sought are $3000. Lawyer gets 33% if he wins. It's going to take a minimum of 5 billable hours and his rate is $250/hour, unless he's expensive. He's going to do $1250 of work in order to get $1000

Your $3,000 case is ridiculous. Nobody sues for that kind of money except in small claims court. FedEx has paid out millions in discrimination (and other) cases and the employees I mentioned all had 6-figure settlements.

Math. Idiot. Lawyers only take on cases that are worthwhile, and proceed accordingly. If they think your case has merit and that FedEx will lose in court, they will take you on, knowing that the company will probably settle somewhere in the middle to cut their costs.

An egregious case might be well worth going to trial for, since jury verdicts often create high awards for plaintiffs.

You are a true tool.

Cactus

Alright, here we go.

Your damages sought are $3000. Lawyer gets 33% if he wins. It's going to take a minimum of 5 billable hours and his rate is $250/hour, unless he's expensive. He's going to do $1250 of work in order to get $1000.

1C550497-B3FC-46D2-B002-4201AAC4CA06.jpeg

Cflfdx

Your $3,000 case is ridiculous. Nobody sues for that kind of money except in small claims court. FedEx has paid out millions in discrimination (and other) cases and the employees I mentioned all had 6-figure settlements.

Math. Idiot. Lawyers only take on cases that are worthwhile, and proceed accordingly. If they think your case has merit and that FedEx will lose in court, they will take you on, knowing that the company will probably settle somewhere in the middle to cut their costs.

An egregious case might be well worth going to trial for, since jury verdicts often create high awards for plaintiffs.

You are a true tool.

Have u ever hired an attorney out of pocket? Not one that's covered by ur insurance company or a contingency lawyer, have u ever actually paid 200-500/hr for an attorney's services?

I've hired a dozen or so attorneys, white, jewish, muslim, asian, etc all out of pocket mostly real estate, business, and employment disputes, and from what I've read skimming thru, I don't think you have a clue as to how they think and operate personally. You probably picked up on what ppl have said on various websites blogs etc.

Those lawsuits ur talking about, with huge sums of numbers, are called class action lawsuits. For ex, fedex paid out 3mil in a discrimination lawsuit for 21,000 or so ppl because of some bias when interviewing. Okay 3mil big # right? First lawyer will take 40% off the top, so 1.8m left. 1.8m/21k ppl = $86/person.

There was a bigger case later on fedex settling with drivers from 20 states but u get my drift. That is not the case here with op. No individual, non-contracted employee, fired for cause, however trivial that cause may have been, will receive anything worthy of a labor lawyer's attention. And if ur in an at-will state, I can fire u for any reason that's not a protected class such as race, sex, handicap, etc, I can fire u cuz ur fat or u smell like cheap aftershave, in an at-will state like FL, there is nothing u can do.

Also, employees you mentioned had 6 figure settlements for what exactly? Unless you know them personally, most individual settlements come with a confidentiality clause by the "settler." So how do you know they had 6 figure settlements?