59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Andy Dalton
Sam Darnold
Kyle Allen
Ryan Tannehill

Should I keep going?

Dalton is marginally better now than Kaep was when he was benched.
Darnold is the Jets' 1st rounder that they plan on developing.
Allen is playing fine. Nothing special.
Tannehill? TANNEHILL? I can see the argument for the others, but Tannehill is 4-1, has a completion rate of over 70%, and a passer rating of 111.

Additionally, all of them are more accurate than Kaep and don't have to shake off 3 years of rust.

Geez, Dave. You're usually pretty good with this stuff but dang, this is rough.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sounds amazingly like blackmail, you icon of righteousness, you!

Protection from management. Just being smart. Most stations are run most of the time by designates or dispatch anyway. At one of my old stations, most of the PM managers left at around 1500 or earlier so they didn't have to deal with the operation. That was left up to the dispatcher, who didn't get they were being used.

The dispatcher would keep me informed of who left when and we'd keep a log. When things went bad, and they tried to throw her under the bus, she'd remind them of the log. They didn't know she gave me a copy. So, while they were off with the girlfriend, golfing, or just in hiding, they were always on the hook, especially if they didn't answer the phone and we had to manage the operation for them.

I don't think this is all that uncommon.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"I am so righteous!" "I have assembled a dossier to use for blackmail!"
"I am a highly decorated employee!" "They mistreat me!"
"I demand that management be held accountable for its actions!" "I refuse to do anything about it!"

He's got a knack for contradicting himself and making excuses.

I've got a knack for being smart and making idiot managers like you look dumb. It isn't very difficult.

One of the things I realized early on is that I wasn't changing the system, necessitating working around it.

59 Dano

Protection from management. Just being smart. Most stations are run most of the time by designates or dispatch anyway. At one of my old stations, most of the PM managers left at around 1500 or earlier so they didn't have to deal with the operation. That was left up to the dispatcher, who didn't get they were being used.

The dispatcher would keep me informed of who left when and we'd keep a log. When things went bad, and they tried to throw her under the bus, she'd remind them of the log. They didn't know she gave me a copy. So, while they were off with the girlfriend, golfing, or just in hiding, they were always on the hook, especially if they didn't answer the phone and we had to manage the operation for them.

I don't think this is all that uncommon.

Yeah, I know I'd be terrified because a crazy courier was waving around a piece of paper that said "He left early."

59 Dano

Yes, he should keep going until he hits on one. BTW, Ryan Tannehill is 5-1 after today, with a completion rate of 72.1%, averaging over 9 yard per pas attempt, 12:4 TD:INT, and a passer rating of 114.8. Bring on Kaep!

59 Dano

I've got a knack for being smart and making idiot managers like you look dumb. It isn't very difficult.

One of the things I realized early on is that I wasn't changing the system, necessitating working around it.

You protected bad, dishonest managers that you could have easily sent packing. I wouldn't brag about that. You're a kcuc.

59 Dano

Dalton is marginally better now than Kaep was when he was benched.
Darnold is the Jets' 1st rounder that they plan on developing.
Allen is playing fine. Nothing special.
Tannehill? TANNEHILL? I can see the argument for the others, but Tannehill is 4-1, has a completion rate of over 70%, and a passer rating of 111.

Additionally, all of them are more accurate than Kaep and don't have to shake off 3 years of rust.

Geez, Dave. You're usually pretty good with this stuff but dang, this is rough.

I should also mention that the 49ers' passing offense was ranked dead last in Kaep's final season. His strength is short passes because he has accuracy issues. He tends to take off running if his first or second read isn't open and defenses have figured him out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah, I know I'd be terrified because a crazy courier was waving around a piece of paper that said "He left early."

No. Many pages of documentation showing a consistent pattern of leaving early, having an affair with an employee, falsification, not doing their job,evidence of drug use or alcohol on the premises, and/or theft.

Most managers are clean. Many are not. You already know this.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I should also mention that the 49ers' passing offense was ranked dead last in Kaep's final season. His strength is short passes because he has accuracy issues. He tends to take off running if his first or second read isn't open and defenses have figured him out.
BABA4708-BDEB-491F-91F1-7AACE240D657.jpeg

59 Dano

No. Many pages of documentation showing a consistent pattern of leaving early, having an affair with an employee, falsification, not doing their job,evidence of drug use or alcohol on the premises, and/or theft.

Most managers are clean. Many are not. You already know this.

You sound like someone's crazy ex-girlfriend.

Janedoey

Does anyone know how long an investigative suspension can last.Also do they have to tell you what's being investigated?

Thanks
I’m having this problem right now I only have suspension on my pay code for two days but not sure if I can go back to work yet

Janedoey

it depends how complex it is. i've seen them as short as a day and as long as a few weeks. what did you do?
What if your paycode change from suspension to just regular again like “no card” until you clock in and out does that mean suspension over?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You sound like someone's crazy ex-girlfriend.

Not at all. Self -protection. One time my tractor blew out the dipstick and lost most of it's oil, resulting in me having to shut it down and creating a late CTV. I had done a proper pre-trip, and cranked the dipstick tight.

SM wanted to write me up for not doing a proper pre-trip, so I reminded him I knew that he was "dating" one of the sales reps (he was married).

Dropped like a hot rock.

In the meantime, the mechanic verified that the dipstick (we call them Danos) was defective, and that I had done everything correctly.

59 Dano

Not at all. Self -protection. One time my tractor blew out the dipstick and lost most of it's oil, resulting in me having to shut it down and creating a late CTV. I had done a proper pre-trip, and cranked the dipstick tight.

SM wanted to write me up for not doing a proper pre-trip, so I reminded him I knew that he was "dating" one of the sales reps (he was married).

Dropped like a hot rock.

In the meantime, the mechanic verified that the dipstick (we call them Danos) was defective, and that I had done everything correctly.

LOL, of course this happened, and just like you posted, too!

Part of me wants to simply write you off as some idiot with a personality disorder who uses this board as a place to seek validation via outrageous stories. Another part of me realizes that the kind of person who would actively and dutifully seek and gather as much dirt as he could on others is also the kind of person who would make such a mess of things that he'd need to have dirt on others to cover his rear.

You're a combination of the two. Lots of the former, some of the latter.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
LOL, of course this happened, and just like you posted, too!

Part of me wants to simply write you off as some idiot with a personality disorder who uses this board as a place to seek validation via outrageous stories. Another part of me realizes that the kind of person who would actively and dutifully seek and gather as much dirt as he could on others is also the kind of person who would make such a mess of things that he'd need to have dirt on others to cover his rear.

You're a combination of the two. Lots of the former, some of the latter.
And he fell off the top of the latter.