Investigative Report

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
no helpers ever. Or 300+ stops. don't think either are safe in one of these death trap trucks. Was commenting mostly on different key-less systems.

If we puke ours out with the manual transmission, we have to hit the stop button on the dash, hit the fob on our belt and then hit the start button on the dash twice. All while rolling downhill with no power steering or power brakes.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
If we puke ours out with the manual transmission, we have to hit the stop button on the dash, hit the fob on our belt and then hit the start button on the dash twice. All while rolling downhill with no power steering or power brakes.

Safety first. Or third. Fourth. Four-hundredth.

What a joke.

Nolimitz

You make my point very different systems. I can slam into park if needed. End of story or Tranny. Oh well. Also as someone who learned to drive w/ manual. Why not just shift to 1st and dump clutch? wont stop but sure puts the brakes on so to speak. fark the mechanics. hind sight is always 20/20.