Invited to VP Sam Nesbitt conference call

Oldfart

For the umpteenth time, liked the work, but hated that we were expected to settle for a lot less than you got. Stayed on both for the pension and because the economy sucked. They screwed us on the pension too but no big deal for you because you got your 25 in on better pay. I point out the obvious, and you whine and whine and whine about it. Whiner.
Bitching about something that happened 13 or so years ago.

Move on *. Don't wake up hating life every day. It isn't worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldfart

For the umpteenth time, liked the work, but hated that we were expected to settle for a lot less than you got. Stayed on both for the pension and because the economy sucked. They screwed us on the pension too but no big deal for you because you got your 25 in on better pay. I point out the obvious, and you whine and whine and whine about it. Whiner.
My Traditional just might be less that many on here. Some were in it 7 or 8 years longer than me. Their best 5 years are most likely higher than mine. Ever think about that * or were just just too busy crying me a river

Last edited by a moderator:

floridays

Bitching about something that happened 13 or so years ago.

Move on ass wipe. Don't wake up hating life every day. It isn't worth it.
13 or so years ago (the lies) are affecting his life currently, what don't you understand about that? You need an older brother to adjust your reception with a testicle tuning.

floridays

My Traditional just might be less that many on here. Some were in it 7 or 8 years longer than me. Their best 5 years are most likely higher than mine. Ever think about that dip :censored2: or were just just too busy crying me a river
Not a chance they were in it 7 or 8 years longer than you, the choice to stay or go was 2003, the defined benefit was ended beginning FY 2008. Take your BS elsewhere.

vantexan

My Traditional just might be less that many on here. Some were in it 7 or 8 years longer than me. Their best 5 years are most likely higher than mine. Ever think about that dip :censored2: or were just just too busy crying me a river
No years worked past when the plan was terminated count towards the five year average. Even if they worked more years than you before it was terminated you all were topped out. Unless they worked tons more overtime then all of you topped out folks got approximately the same. The only thing that would affect that is if you were on different payscales. Obviously someone in the top payscales would get more than those on the bottom one. But not a huge difference. So really calling me a dip :censored2: when you don't know how things work makes you look like, well, a dip :censored2:.

floridays

No years worked past when the plan was terminated count towards the five year average. Even if they worked more years than you before it was terminated you all were topped out. Unless they worked tons more overtime then all of you topped out folks got approximately the same. The only thing that would affect that is if you were on different payscales. Obviously someone in the top payscales would get more than those on the bottom one. But not a huge difference. So really calling me a dip :censored2: when you don't know how things work makes you look like, well, a dip :censored2:.
I'd say :censored2: For Brains, but we can differ.

vantexan

Not a chance they were in it 7 or 8 years longer than you, the choice to stay or go was 2003, the defined benefit was ended beginning FY 2008. Take your BS elsewhere.
To be fair people hired in 2003 or later were automatically in the new pension plan. Those of us in the traditional were given a choice in I believe 2004 to stay in the traditional or move into the portable. And of course those that voluntarily chose to go into the portable were screwed out of the 4% annual "catch-up" credits for five years. So was no choice at all, just a way to get out of paying that extra. So there you go Oldfart, these people you defend never missed a chance to get one over on us.

floridays

@Operational needs I see you thought the testicle tuning was funny, well you're a girl, and it's not. Just sayin. I stand corrected before I finish, I'll correct myself, if you're the tuner it is hilarious. Have a great weekend.

Oldfart

5 years not 7. Ok Either way I got out of it 5 years before many. In that time your best 5 continued while mine stops 5 years earlier.

Oldfart

You just proved my point. I got out in 03 or so and others stayed in and their pay increased so their best 5 is higher than mine.

floridays

You just proved my point. I got out in 03 or so and others stayed in and their pay increased so their best 5 is higher than mine.
How can you conclude that, Mr. :censored2: for brains? If you attempt an answer, I'll destroy it in most circumstances. Please play, another attempt to educate you.

vantexan

You really need to think harder. You weren't given the choice in 2003. And topped out employees weren't getting raises or very small raises then. So the difference on your 5 year averages isn't that much.

Oldfart

To be fair people hired in 2003 or later were automatically in the new pension plan. Those of us in the traditional were given a choice in I believe 2004 to stay in the traditional or move into the portable. And of course those that voluntarily chose to go into the portable were screwed out of the 4% annual "catch-up" credits for five years. So was no choice at all, just a way to get out of paying that extra. So there you go Oldfart, these people you defend never missed a chance to get one over on us.
Now you bitch about 2004. That was 13 years ago. Bitch and whine about 13 years ago. Do you bitch to your wife about something she did 13 years ago.

floridays

You really need to think harder. You weren't given the choice in 2003. And topped out employees weren't getting raises or very small raises then. So the difference on your 5 year averages isn't that much.
Van, choice was 2003, new hires were put in portable, current employees given an option.

Oldfart

How can you conclude that, Mr. :censored2: for brains? If you attempt an answer, I'll destroy it in most circumstances. Please play, another attempt to educate you.
So you say in 5 years your pay never increased? Damn, you are just as stupid as tex and probably just as lazy, but I doubt it.