Invited to VP Sam Nesbitt conference call

Oldfart

You really need to think harder. You weren't given the choice in 2003. And topped out employees weren't getting raises or very small raises then. So the difference on your 5 year averages isn't that much.
I don't dwell on stuff from that long ago. Seems like I have been in the Portable 13 or so years. People that stayed in the Traditional had 5 years to have their best 5 while mine were frozen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldfart

You're stupid but I love your grit. It's why I'll never give up on you.
Love it when you call me stupid. I make more and have more in a pension than you and you call me stupid. You have just been out done by a person you say is dumber than you. Doesn't say much for your mental ability. Bummer

vantexan

So you say in 5 years your pay never increased? Damn, you are just as stupid as tex and probably just as lazy, but I doubt it.
Yeah you were getting 3% raises I believe. Let's say your 5 year average was $50k. Your friends got 5 more years. After figuring the extra then splitting it in half their pension isn't much more than yours. I on the other hand never got 5 years on the kind of pay you got. I got 19 years on lower pay. Considerably lower pay. You complain that you didn't get as much as other topped out people but you got considerably more than I did. Sorry but someone who topped out in 2 years or less just doesn't understand what those that the company had no intention to ever top out went through.

floridays

Love it when you call me stupid. I make more and have more in a pension than you and you call me stupid. You have just been out done by a person you say is dumber than you. Doesn't say much for your mental ability. Bummer
Could be an incorrect assumption you just made, I've never made a claim to what I do or currently do. Dollar signs are no measure of intelligence, I offer Kim Kardashian as an exhibit, can we stipulate that? I'll hold your hand and walk you through this also. Fart, you are one needy fella.

floridays

You may be right. They gave us a choice but it didn't take effect until the next fiscal year possibly?
If memory serves me correctly employees (current 2002 and previous) were compelled to make a declaration in Fy 2003. Nonetheless the event happened, and the repercussions are being recounted here, currently.

floridays

You may be right. They gave us a choice but it didn't take effect until the next fiscal year possibly?
For those who stayed in the defined benefit plan all stayed the same until the beginning of Fy 2008. If Fart go out in 2003 his election was effective FY 2004.

Oldfart

Yeah you were getting 3% raises I believe. Let's say your 5 year average was $50k. Your friends got 5 more years. After figuring the extra then splitting it in half their pension isn't much more than yours. I on the other hand never got 5 years on the kind of pay you got. I got 19 years on lower pay. Considerably lower pay. You complain that you didn't get as much as other topped out people but you got considerably more than I did. Sorry but someone who topped out in 2 years or less just doesn't understand what those that the company had no intention to ever top out went through.
LOL 13 years ago I wasnt making 50k a year. As usual, you are clueless

Oldfart

Could be an incorrect assumption you just made, I've never made a claim to what I do or currently do. Dollar signs are no measure of intelligence, I offer Kim Kardashian as an exhibit, can we stipulate that? I'll hold your hand and walk you through this also. Fart, you are one needy fella.
You bitch and whine about pay and pension. So pay must be important to you. You are smarter than a person who makes more and has a bigger pension. Your brains havent done you much good.

floridays

You bitch and whine about pay and pension. So pay must be important to you. You are smarter than a person who makes more and has a bigger pension. Your brains havent done you much good.
Another unfounded assumption, have you ever been introduced to the term advocate? Oh, pay is extremely important to me as well as conveyances that persons relied on in their decision making. This is all above your ability to comprehend. Your still adorable in your pitiful ignorance. Say hello to Jimmy Beam for me tonight, hope you and old lady fart have an eventful night tonight. Take the blue pill, not the purple one.

vantexan

LOL 13 years ago I wasnt making 50k a year. As usual, you are clueless
I used $50k as an example of a 5 year average. If you made $20hr that's $800 on 40 hours. That's $41,600 on 52 weeks. If you averaged 7 hours a week OT that's $210 a week, almost $11k a year. Throw in the sick day bonus and you're easily grossing $53k. I knew a topped out courier in 2008 making over $60k. I knew of couriers in California in the early 2000's making $70k. So yes, you made a lot more than I did. I never broke $50k once. The most I ever made was $48k, and worked 6 days a week most of the year to achieve that. Being as lazy as you say I guess I should've worked 24/7.

It will be fine

I used $50k as an example of a 5 year average. If you made $20hr that's $800 on 40 hours. That's $41,600 on 52 weeks. If you averaged 7 hours a week OT that's $210 a week, almost $11k a year. Throw in the sick day bonus and you're easily grossing $53k. I knew a topped out courier in 2008 making over $60k. I knew of couriers in California in the early 2000's making $70k. So yes, you made a lot more than I did. I never broke $50k once. The most I ever made was $48k, and worked 6 days a week most of the year to achieve that. Being as lazy as you say I guess I should've worked 24/7.
Should've worked for a different company, my managers make more than $60k and some of the time they go home at 10 am.

floridays

Correct :censored2:, 24/7, you screwed yourself.