Invited to VP Sam Nesbitt conference call

Oldfart

Great, got the old SSI statement out, how about putting your yearly income here. Better yet what is your monthly defined benefit payment upon retirement?
No biggie. My Traditional will be $1850 if I take the 100%, which I won't. And I sure won't take SS leveling like dumb asz tex did. What a dumb tool he is.

What is your Traditional?

Oldfart

You got 12% deposited? How'd you manage that whiner? And if they had topped me out in a reasonable time and kept the traditional I'd be looking at $30k+ easily for the rest of my life from the traditional. Easy to talk about how much money you have when you actually got paid a reasonable amount.
I believe they deposited 8% plus 4% of some kind of credits. Too long ago for me to remember. Sounds like you were making as much or more than me and still retired broke. Bummer

vantexan

I believe they deposited 8% plus 4% of some kind of credits. Too long ago for me to remember. Sounds like you were making as much or more than me and still retired broke. Bummer
If you switched over voluntarily you didn't get the extra 4%. Geez you're clueless.

vantexan

Then you were in the traditional until 2008. I know too many guys who were pissed when they found out they weren't getting the extra 4%.

Oldfart

Hey dingleberry, I'm leaving for Asia in a month. What are you doing? Oh yeah right, doing a job you hate. Bummer.
Asia. LOL. Let me know when you go somewhere anyone with any intelligence wants to go. Where are you going next? Afghanistan