Irregs at Apartments

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
SDWC let the customer counter help em load it.

Sheet missed and note damaged per corporate training. Have yet to see one that isnt damaged. Because guess who gets to pick it up next week?

Zowert

Lean the irreg against their door (so it falls inward when they open it) knock and run. If they're home and answer the door, what a surprise they're gonna get!

IESucks

You have five 10+ foot long irregulars over 70lbs that is going to an apartment building with no elevator. The customer’s apartment is on the fifth floor. This building has a large mailroom, but this customer wants their irregs left at their front door. What do you do?

I’ll tell you what I’d do: Deliver them to the mailroom and tell them to hire a mover.

I’m just thinking, what if I damage the drywall while packing those friend’ing things up the stairs? I’m wondering where we draw the line. If a customer in a two story house wanted you to haul some heavy irregulars up some stairs to their bedroom, you wouldn’t do it. Unless it was for a smoking hot female that answered the door in a towel, then you never know, she might have another reason for you going up to the bedroom.
Over 70s? Wait till another driver helps you. Duh