Irregs

Jay reed

So i got a question for anyone who wants to answer it. I had a truck full of irregs I was putting them down the shoot for pick up, well they never picked them up I told my supervisor and what did he do? Nothing what should I do, should I send them down just because it's what we do or do I just say screw it and leave them on the top?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So i got a question for anyone who wants to answer it. I had a truck full of irregs I was putting them down the shoot for pick up, well they never picked them up I told my supervisor and what did he do? Nothing what should I do, should I send them down just because it's what we do or do I just say screw it and leave them on the top?
6ED315C7-7796-4B39-81B5-6F6DC175D3FF.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
It always best (if possible) when your sup says something or ignores you to have a witness because they tend to be slimmy SOB's when it comes to throwing you under the bus if it comes down to your word or theirs.

Jay reed

Work as directed.
Not sure I'm able to do that seems how they won't get irregs, they have a guy working with me on the scanner but he has one arm so he can't do anything but scan so I'm stuck getting irregs by myself and I'm 5'5 115lbs not a big guy I'm about to just send everything I can and they can deal with bs

Jay reed

It always best (if possible) when your sup says something or ignores you to have a witness because they tend to be slimmy SOB's when it comes to throwing you under the bus if it comes down to your word or theirs.
I have multiple witnesses I about hit one of the supervisors with a flat metal piece i yelled as loud as I could "irreg" didn't move so I slid it down about took his knees out

rod

Retired 22 years
Not sure I'm able to do that seems how they won't get irregs, they have a guy working with me on the scanner but he has one arm so he can't do anything but scan so I'm stuck getting irregs by myself and I'm 5'5 115lbs not a big guy I'm about to just send everything I can and they can deal with bs

Richard Kimble is looking for that guy.

WTFm8

Over 70 lbs request assistance.

Air Recovery

Then don't touch them until you have help

This. Say you request a team lift for an over 70. They CANNOT tell you to just lift it alone. Request assistance for each irreg. If the chute is full tell them you cannot unload anymore as it is a safety concern and can take out passerbys

You can never get in trouble following the methods of safety. Work as directed. Use the rules against them.

Justaloader

This. Say you request a team lift for an over 70. They CANNOT tell you to just lift it alone. Request assistance for each irreg. If the chute is full tell them you cannot unload anymore as it is a safety concern and can take out passerbys

You can never get in trouble following the methods of safety. Work as directed. Use the rules against them.

BINGO. Like I said, work as directed.