Is anyone bothered by ups telling its employees to go to management for hr concerns?

Carnoodle

By telling employees to go to management with hr concerns, this goes to show how ups treats its employees. I'm from the palatine il hub and and we have a union member that has his nose shoved so far up full time supervisors and upper managements asses that its pointless to bring concerns to them about this man. My concern was that he is purposely damaging bulk packages. Each and every single supervisor part, full and upper management claim that the packages come out of the trucks damaged. I have witnessed him breaking packages many times and have complained. Much to my dismay it falls on deaf ears. I guess it would when this guy goes fishing with upper management. So, sorry customers your not getting your expensive bulk item because ups employees have fun breaking them and get away with it. So tell me ups, who do we bring concerns too that is not biased?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
By telling employees to go to management with hr concerns, this goes to show how ups treats its employees. I'm from the palatine il hub and and we have a union member that has his nose shoved so far up full time supervisors and upper managements asses that its pointless to bring concerns to them about this man. My concern was that he is purposely damaging bulk packages. Each and every single supervisor part, full and upper management claim that the packages come out of the trucks damaged. I have witnessed him breaking packages many times and have complained. Much to my dismay it falls on deaf ears. I guess it would when this guy goes fishing with upper management. So, sorry customers your not getting your expensive bulk item because ups employees have fun breaking them and get away with it. So tell me ups, who do we bring concerns too that is not biased?
How does he break them?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How about this
You worry about you

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Snitches get............stitches.

Don't tattle on your union bro. Even if he is a pain in the ASSKISSER.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Doesent appear that anybody’s to bothered about this. To answer your question

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I would hate to see a union brother or sister loose their job but if they are purposely messing stuff up then eff them. Record him doing this and force their hand. I hate delivering destroyed bulk packages. It just looks trashy on our part. I know a lot of you will disagree with me but it must be done.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The grievance procedure is HR

And as far as I'm concerned. I end up retaping more stuff than other people because how I leverage packages tends not to agree with the packaging. But it does agree with my body. Also retapes are easy money.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I would hate to see a union brother or sister loose their job but if they are purposely messing stuff up then :censored2: them. Record him doing this and force their hand. I hate delivering destroyed bulk packages. It just looks trashy on our part. I know a lot of you will disagree with me but it must be done.

Intentionally sabotaging the operation and keeping one’s job is the kind of thing that give unions a bad name. We have all tossed some stuff around but breaking things just because you can is another thing.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I agree. I have some really great friends at work. But I absolutely don’t consider a lot of these people “brothers”
Won't disagree with you there.

There's people who I look square in the eye don't return a mere good morning to...

And...

There are some who I'd take the hit for and they'd never have to know.