Is ground now delivering Express freight?

Spam

First stop 0915. Last Stop 2100. 1 hour lunch break. No pickups. 26 stops per hour average times 11 hours. 286 stops. Shop steward files for hazard pay for all his guys. Man you guys are out there.
You’r telling UPS guys what they got 🤣

MAKAVELI

First stop 0915. Last Stop 2100. 1 hour lunch break. No pickups. 26 stops per hour average times 11 hours. 286 stops. Shop steward files for hazard pay for all his guys. Man you guys are out there.
Nothing in their contract gives them hazard pay. Whoever told you this BS was pulling your chain.🤣

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
1. Prove it.

2. Prove it.
1. You don't believe that Express is an air cargo company?

2. You don't believe that Express flies more packages and has more planes now vs. decades ago?

I mean, yeah, we're all aware that you'll post for no other reason than to say something (no matter how meaningless), but seriously, dude.

59 Dano

And on a side note Dano if you aren’t an executive level employee very high up the food chain, you might be one of the most pathetic people I’ve ever encountered at an online forum. You’re bootlicking and bowing at the feet of a complete s c u m bag company is sickening. If you are a Memphis level executive carry on, completely understandable.
If you want me to type slower so you can actually actively participate in the discussion, let me know. Otherwise, carry on with your talking points.

59 Dano

Well, Ground is moving packages for an air cargo company as well… unless putting it on their truck and delivering it isn’t “moving packages”.
Ground can move whatever Ground wants to move. It doesn't change the fact that Express couriers are moving packages for an air cargo company.

59 Dano

Cherry-picked and irrelevant to what's happening now with the hybrid. Good try.
Feel free to post rulings that support your ridiculous, nonsensical, stupid, delusional, and ignorant claims. If you can't (and we both know you can't) then keep on trucking with your usual SovCit level of reasoning.

59 Dano

Problem is the biggest broker Patton of routes says you can’t make money as a contractor and his whole business is built around how profitable the Ground business is, keep throwing the packages there are no replacements.
Ground now is starting to offer some of the services to contractors that he offers. Poor guy can't catch a break.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ground can move whatever Ground wants to move. It doesn't change the fact that Express couriers are moving packages for an air cargo company.
Your rapid fire posts must mean you're in a panic. Keep twisting it around to say that the business model hasn't changed. Yep, that's completely plausible given what's happening. You're a Trump guy, so the facts mean nothing.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
1. You don't believe that Express is an air cargo company?

2. You don't believe that Express flies more packages and has more planes now vs. decades ago?

I mean, yeah, we're all aware that you'll post for no other reason than to say something (no matter how meaningless), but seriously, dude.
1. Getting to be a trucking company more-so everyday.

2. A lot more retired planes parked in the desert. What decade? The 90’s? Big deal.

Oh by the way, you haven’t proved anything.

bacha29

2. A lot more retired planes parked in the desert. What decade? The 90’s? Big deal.

Who cares how many planes FDX has now? The issue is how much of that air freight billed at an air freight rate ends up on a ground only licensed carrier? This is definitely becoming an FTC issue as much as it is anything else.

59 Dano

How about this... how about you prove that they aren't an air cargo company? You seem to be the only one stuck on that dumb take.

59 Dano

Who cares how many planes FDX has now? The issue is how much of that air freight billed at an air freight rate ends up on a ground only licensed carrier? This is definitely becoming an FTC issue as much as it is anything else.
Who delivers it is irrelevant and just about everyone knows that except for you and a few others suffering similar delusions.

MAKAVELI

Who delivers it is irrelevant and just about everyone knows that except for you and a few others suffering similar delusions.
Except when an Express courier delivers it. FedEx Corp is trying to have their cake and eat it too. If Express drivers are covered under the RLA because they are delivering " air freight " than why wouldn't Ground drivers be covered under the RLA for delivering the same air freight? Sooner or later the combining of the two will end the RLA status. Only a matter of time.

bacha29

Except when an Express courier delivers it. FedEx Corp is trying to have their cake and eat it too. If Express drivers are covered under the RLA because they are delivering " air freight " than why wouldn't Ground drivers be covered under the RLA for delivering the same air freight? Sooner or later the combining of the two will end the RLA status. Only a matter of time.
How could it not be a Federal Trade Commission matter? Making commit times is not the issue. It's selling one type of service at agreed to price....then deliver something different.

It's like ordering a Lincoln Corsair pay the going price to move up to the more luxurious but more expensive Lincoln Corsair but you go to pick it up and the dealer introduces you to your new Ford Edge. Then explains to you that as Dano would say... "it's irrelevant".