The Boston Bully at L251 & the upcoming Unity Conference in Vegas!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
Are
You saying that those who fought for our freedom are not receiving proper medical treatment ?
Actually your president ( trump )said that recently. I heard him say 1/3 of the calls actually don't get answered. I have buddies who get all their medical through the VA and they say it's a nightmare. Now that drump is trying to ram this new AHCA down people's throats they say over 7,000,000 veterans could be affected. If you want to use the VA, I say suit yourself. It helps the fund for the long hall. God only knows how much you are draining the medical system.

LeadBelly

Banned
Nothing big ... I thought you would be proud of your mandate.
"No posting of Union Officials names or pictures"
That is one of the Moderation guidelines that you got Cheryl to impose.
Cheryl started this!!! Site. In my opinion the Teamsters owe her a debt of gratitude. She's a hell of a good human being!!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
One of my good friends who is a priest included me in his blog this week. He mentions me in the unionism. I'm going to post it. I guess we should all keep in mind we are all people that others car about and have a story.

We are all motivated by something. Whatever that is leads us to do, act, think, in a way that propels us forward to our goals. If asked it is likely rare that two individuals would have the same motivation exactly. We are individuals and as such pursue goals that are based on the individual. We find people are motivated to defend the country, enter politics on one side or another of an issue, support a team or university that may have had nothing to do with our families. There are commonalities of course, and the similarities can show the proximity we have to each other.

Our motivation may be deeply personal and may decide for us, in a sense, our direction in life. Someone whose motivation is the worker may be drawn to spending a lifetime in trade unionism to protect and serve the working man or woman. For some young men there may be a desire to serve God and lead a life in the priesthood. And for many women they may be decided on a life of prayer and service in a religious congregation. There are many today who are motivated to preserve our planet and the wonderful creatures that inhabit it. How could anyone not be motivated to help save the great elephants of Africa or the whales of the world’s oceans? Some may be motivated by evil intentions and purposes and so a great many evils are perpetuated under the sun (Ecc 6,1).

For those who seek the good of others around them, then their motivation may be from a deep seated concern for their fellow human beings in a completely secularist pattern – noble in itself. But for others, a knowledge that they have been and are loved by God leads them to demonstrate this to others in concrete acts – tangible demonstrations of a greater good and purpose. “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones” – (Chinese proverb)

Whatever motivates us, we need to (re)focus on so that we continue to do what is right and helpful in our world. We need the motivation so that we do not stop in the middle; we don’t give up. When we are motivated we have a better focus on the end goal. Be focussed and be motivated each day.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Over the weekend Sean "the Boston Bully" O' showed up to the Local 251 general membership meeting in Rhode Island and apologized to the reform officers of the local and TDU member for his bullish behavior in 2013.

For those of you who are unaware of O's gangster behavior this is a video of him before the TDU reformers beat his boy Joe "the Walmart greeter" B and his Hoffa butt licking slate.

In 2013 the anti-Hoffa United Action Slate defeated the entrenched old guard at 251. Last Fall the United Action Slate was reelected by an overwhelming majority as they once again defeated the same Hoffa sucking slate.

As the Boston Bully apologized for his little man syndrome behavior he also promised Local 251 members that reform President Matt T would sit on the UPS negotiating committee. Its funny to see the wonder boy kiss reform/TDU tail, LMFAO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Wednesday Sean "the Boston Bully" O' is scheduled to meet with UPS locals, business agents and the few Hoffa and Boston Bully rank-and-file butt lickers that will attend the Las Vegas Unity Conference on our dime. Many regions are wondering why O' has been quiet, stalling the proposal meetings, negotiations and keeping them on the sidelines. It is believed that the Boston Bully does not want to sit with UPS until next April.

It will be interesting to see what Sean O's plans are since Teamcare which was pushed by him has been a disaster. For instance members that live in Columbus OH have to drive nearly two hours to Dayton OH to get an MRI.

Many locals, especially those out in the West have grown very worried of the little hot head.

First, the Unity conference was open to everyone to attend. You could have sat in that meeting if you wanted. If you are talking about "Butt Lickers", I hope they show the pics of the meeting. At the front table was Zuckerman, Matt T, Sylvester and a couple hundred Teamsters. I guess everyone but you is a "butt licker".

Second, If you check the front of your Contract, you will find the end date to be July 31, 2018. That is well over a year away. Why would you set a proposal meeting already? The Union nor Company have requested early negotiations. I'm sure the mmetings will be set up some time during the summer or early fall. Too early allows new conditions to fall into the cracks.

Third, Matt T would be part of the negotiating team automatically if he is head of your supplement just like the teamsters united slate the last time.

It's not called kissing tail. It's called working together for the members but you don't seem to grasp that concept. You will have a hard time voting no if your boys helps negotiate it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
First, the Unity conference was open to everyone to attend. You could have sat in that meeting if you wanted. If you are talking about "Butt Lickers", I hope they show the pics of the meeting. At the front table was Zuckerman, Matt T, Sylvester and a couple hundred Teamsters. I guess everyone but you is a "butt licker".

Second, If you check the front of your Contract, you will find the end date to be July 31, 2018. That is well over a year away. Why would you set a proposal meeting already? The Union nor Company have requested early negotiations. I'm sure the mmetings will be set up some time during the summer or early fall. Too early allows new conditions to fall into the cracks.

Third, Matt T would be part of the negotiating team automatically if he is head of your supplement just like the teamsters united slate the last time.

It's not called kissing tail. It's called working together for the members but you don't seem to grasp that concept. You will have a hard time voting no if your boys helps negotiate it.
Great post. But, it's not open to him because he isn't a teamster. He doesn't know what unity is.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
How early did Ken H start negotiations for the last contract?

The Company requested an early start to try to keep Fedex and DHL from stealing customers. The process started after Washington was notified and let the Locals know to start the process. There has been no notification at this time according to all sides. We as the Union may or may not agree to start early. I'm sure we will be notified soon after.

I also remember starting as late as 6 months prior to the end of the Contract so the point is moot.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The Company requested an early start to try to keep Fedex and DHL from stealing customers. The process started after Washington was notified and let the Locals know to start the process. There has been no notification at this time according to all sides. We as the Union may or may not agree to start early. I'm sure we will be notified soon after.

I also remember starting as late as 6 months prior to the end of the Contract so the point is moot.
So, in synopsis, the process of starting negotiations is "fluid"?....

....it's contingent to the situation?

SoCalUPS

While I wasn't a supporter of Ron Carey, I can say that he was not banished for embezzlement. He was kicked out because of an illegal campaign contribution scheme that was enacted by his aides. He testified over 60 times that he knew nothing about the campaign money. When he was charged for perjury, he was found innocent on all charges. In the end, Ron was guilty of not overseeing the union's finances the way he should have. As the head of a labor union, he should've been more involved in what was going on right under his nose. You all also must realize that no money was ever taken from Teamster members. All illegal contributions were given back