The Boston Bully at L251 & the upcoming Unity Conference in Vegas!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
No posting of Union officials per @LeadBelly2.0
Don't blame me, I asked a simple question. When BUG was attacked about this issue I gladly stepped up and identified myself as the one who reported the pictures. When I reported it is was just to ask if there was procedural changes with the forum. If there was I would retort everything with my own pictures. Those pictures were taken down, so I took that to mean I couldn't post my own.

Respecting your tos is something I'm taking seriously, and you throwing my name out there is non factual. If I had my say we would put it all out there, but since we aren't allowed I will do everything in my power to worry about myself and my actions.

So I hope this clears up whatever crap you are throwing at the wall hoping will stick.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_3454.JPG
Whenever it's reported.
This may be the first time it was reported by someone other than a Union lackey.
It's normally a Union lackey trying to protect their protector.
Again not me, but understand your slight. I respect certain officers lol ke they are my fathers, brothers, and friends. If this makes me a bad guy call me Darth Vader.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Don't blame me, I asked a simple question. When BUG was attacked about this issue I gladly stepped up and identified myself as the one who reported the pictures. When I reported it is was just to ask if there was procedural changes with the forum. If there was I would retort everything with my own pictures. Those pictures were taken down, so I took that to mean I couldn't post my own.

Respecting your tos is something I'm taking seriously, and you throwing my name out there is non factual. If I had my say we would put it all out there, but since we aren't allowed I will do everything in my power to worry about myself and my actions.

So I hope this clears up whatever crap you are throwing at the wall hoping will stick.
He loves to stir it up.

I'm glad he found something useful to do with his time after retirement.

anHOURover

You have a lot of issues. Sometimes it seems as if it's a cry for help. How are you feeling? Are you okay? You seem very upset. How do you feel?
I'm ok brother. I still refuse to accept the Teamcare card. I burn everything sent to me. I was at the VA the other day. They say I'm in perfect health for a Middle Aged white male
FACT

anHOURover

Br
Concession. People died for 5 8's. I hope your getting OT for the last 2 hours. I hope Ronnie was at least smart enough to negotiate that.
brother it's about personal preference.
I love working 4 days a week and Doing what ever I feel like 3 days a week.
I take advantage of it. Thanks Ron.
I salute you every day at PHL
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Br

brother it's about personal preference.
I love working 4 days a week and Doing what ever I feel like 3 days a week.
I take advantage of it. Thanks Ron.
I salute you every day at PHL
FACT
So I'm assuming he negotiated OT after 8? So you should be getting 8 hours of OT a week?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The sole reason for a company to switch to a 4 x 10 schedule is to reduce OT. Do you really think the Company would agree to pay OT after the first 8 hours? No way.
I already know the answers to the questions I ask him David. Point is, he was complaining about a concession (his bike) yet enjoys a monster concession of 4-10's with zero overtime.