Is it considered dishonesty

Leggs

New on here. I recently had a timecard adjustment made. I was told that it was because there was an adjustment last night and the adjustment made me have almost 30 minutes of AM time. I had reported late that day and just assumed the night supervisor changed it so I reported on time. I signed the adjustment without reading it and later realized it changed my start time. That was never intended, I was not afraid of getting dinged for being late but now I am worried they will say I falsified. I had it changed back but it's stressing me out

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
New on here. I recently had a timecard adjustment made. I was told that it was because there was an adjustment last night and the adjustment made me have almost 30 minutes of AM time. I had reported late that day and just assumed the night supervisor changed it so I reported on time. I signed the adjustment without reading it and later realized it changed my start time. That was never intended, I was not afraid of getting dinged for being late but now I am worried they will say I falsified. I had it changed back but it's stressing me out
Sounds like honesty, to me.

Don't sweat it & you sound young or relatively young. So keep maxing out your 401(k). If history is an indicator it will grow over the decades because you'll need it when you retire at 60. Remember 59 1/2, anything before is a monster of a tax hit. Don't believe all this 55 talk. Think 59.5 and then factor in time for it to process. So just figure the new UPS retiree early retirement will be 60.

Have a lovely Sunday.

CanOSup

One of them
Relax man. Dont get worked up over the little things or you will never survive this place. You are fine, its a minor mistake and one that can be explained. WHOOOOOSAAAAAHHH

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

The system is setup so that anything we do wrong can be construed as dishonesty.
Outside of being late, management did all the changes on the timecard.
Go on UPSERS and check your timecard and see that you are paid for the right amount of time.

Go back to bed

Tony Q

Find the good cop on road supervisor that you have and explain what happened. Tell him you want it fixed because you don't want to get paid for time you didn't work.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Relax, unless you are a problem child they will not say a word. This job can make you paranoid for sure

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't worry about it. I've got boxes of UPS tape, pens, and a black handcart in my garage that someone accidentally left. No problem.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Let’s see those LEGGS
Leggs

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
xvjEBB.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
easier to change your start to on time than it is to adjust 30 minutes of pay, apparently. Not knowing what is going on to the best of your ability is your best act now.