Is it time the Teamsters ask for a vote to support Bernie in the Primary?

Who should the Transfers nominate in the 2020 Democratic primary? Demo. Primary so no Trump trolling

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Dems skipped right over the working man to support college kids and the homeless. They all want to increase taxes on Workers. And now with yang he seems all to eager to let tech kill jobs. I say no to all. The left has gone too far left for me to see them anymore.

The Teamsters played a huge part in Obama being elected. And then when they turned around and asked him to help get FedEx out from the RLA so the employees could unionize he did nothing. Offered no help. This isn’t the 70s. The Democrats are not the working people’s party anymore.

The republicans are definitely not the party of labor either. RTW and stacking the Supreme Court and NLRB with management leaning people does not help labor. They have a 30 plus year track record of actively trying to destroy labor.

rustys954rr

The only ones who can save the unions are the members.
True, but having a president that supports us would go a long way, look at the uaw strike, Sanders went to the picket line, and Trump could barely be bothered to make a statement about it. Considering we've had the last 2 contracts imposed on us, I'd rather have someone that would somewhat back us next contract.

And really don't worry about student loan cancellation, it won't happen, it's just an idea based on the idea that if we can bail out banks and automakers, while they still get big bonuses, we should be able to bail out the little guy. It will never gain any real traction.

Johney

70f5852d40c43a1efe740fc4526ba1ccba05e7dbe33ac97b30b6dd5b7a755578_1.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Teamsters played a huge part in Obama being elected. And then when they turned around and asked him to help get FedEx out from the RLA so the employees could unionize he did nothing. Offered no help. This isn’t the 70s. The Democrats are not the working people’s party anymore.
Leadership is more concerned about the leftist agenda than its own membership.

Obamacare had the Cadillac tax which hurt unions. Leadership said nothing.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sanders is just plain dangerous for the working man. The rest of them aren't any better. Crazy Donald is a shoe-in.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
If you think government run health care would be a great idea head down to your local VA hospital and talk to a couple veterans and see how great it is. See how wonderful it is to wait months to be seen, be cast off onto contractors who dont care about you, have pills shoved down your throat and fight tooth and nail for everything. If that sounds great to you then go for it big guy. Tell me how it works.

It will be fine

If you think government run health care would be a great idea head down to your local VA hospital and talk to a couple veterans and see how great it is. See how wonderful it is to wait months to be seen, be cast off onto contractors who dont care about you, have pills shoved down your throat and fight tooth and nail for everything. If that sounds great to you then go for it big guy. Tell me how it works.
Sounds like American healthcare. Unfortunate for you the data doesn’t back up your concerns with the VA.

From the department of Veteran Affairs.

Veterans also had the option to leave free text responses in their outpatient-services surveys. They selected whether they were leaving a compliment, concern or recommendation. The 439,730 Veterans who participated in the customer experience feedback offered the following:

• 68.2 percent were compliments
  • 19 percent were concerns
  • 12.8 percent were recommendations

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive

I much rather have corporations that’s main interest is creating shareholder value be in charge of my healthcare.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sounds like American healthcare. Unfortunate for you the data doesn’t back up your concerns with the VA.

From the department of Veteran Affairs.

Veterans also had the option to leave free text responses in their outpatient-services surveys. They selected whether they were leaving a compliment, concern or recommendation. The 439,730 Veterans who participated in the customer experience feedback offered the following:

• 68.2 percent were compliments
  • 19 percent were concerns
  • 12.8 percent were recommendations
We are the proletariat, you’re some boujee corporate stooge trying to raid and tax us to pay for your employees healthcare and save a buck.

It will be fine

We are the proletariat, you’re some boujee corporate stooge trying to raid and tax us to pay for your employees healthcare and save a buck.
Not sure it would save me. Now I can demand more productivity and hold the employee’s healthcare over their heads to get it. Universal coverage would make it easier for them to tell me to pound sand.