Is it time to stop paying union dues?

M

MenInBrown

As most of us have seen by this crap of a contract, the repeated lying from our own of this being the greatest thing since sliced bread, and basically no longer having representation. I’ve wondered what we could do to take control. Just one idea, hit the Union big wigs in the pocket. RTW states could stop paying dues. Eventually that may get their attention. Suggestions?

Trailer monkey

As most of us have seen by this crap of a contract, the repeated lying from our own of this being the greatest thing since sliced bread, and basically no longer having representation. I’ve wondered what we could do to take control. Just one idea, hit the Union big wigs in the pocket. RTW states could stop paying dues. Eventually that may get their attention. Suggestions?
Dropping out of the union is exactly what the company wants, if you want changes in the union, vote in new leadership

Space8323

Because weakening the union is exactly what we need to do.

Daf

Good luck when they fire you

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

21b.jpg

Dropping out of the union is exactly what the company wants, if you want changes in the union, vote in new leadership

The right of every of member (dues paying member) is to vote.

Because weakening the union is exactly what we need to do.

Good luck when they fire you

I'm just flabbergasted....

At the ignorance.

Or, we have a lot of newbie trolls.

Staydryitsraining

Small minded people say vote, see the big picture. Unless you know 1000s of people to sway an election its a waste of time. Real change comes from 2 ways, money or violence. The union cares about one thing. Money.

M

MenInBrown

21b.jpg

At the ignorance.

21b.jpg

At the ignorance.

24 years of paying dues. Newbie? Is that a suggestion? Funny you mention ignorance in your post. Smh

M

MenInBrown

Know of a guy who had been fired 6 times. Part timer. Has got his job back from the union every single time and still has not joined the union. The union still has to support him which is BS.
Exactly. Regardless if you are paying or not, you are entitled to equal representation.