Trump's Labor Day Message: Stop Paying Your Union Dues

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"No wonder unions are losing so much. The workers will vote for me in 2020 (lowest unemployment, most jobs ever) and should stop paying exorbitant dues, not worth it!"

Donald Trump
Labor Day 2019
twitter

El Correcto

god is dead
This man is just doing everything in his power to make people not want to show up for him.

I almost think he is kind of like oh :censored2: what have I gotten myself into, I need to lose 2020 before I end up in prison.

cachmeifucan

I pay around 1200 dollars a year in union dues. It takes me 1,550 before taxes just to pay them 1200. I think that's about 600 to much. If I saved 600 dollars a year with interest over 15 years. And to get a contract forced on us us. Yes I know enough people didn't vote but ups was willing to renegotiate but no need the sellouts at the top don't care. We need a cap on dues for everyone

El Correcto

god is dead
I pay around 1200 dollars a year in union dues. It takes me 1,550 before taxes just to pay them 1200. I think that's about 600 to much. If I saved 600 dollars a year with interest over 15 years. And to get a contract forced on us us. Yes I know enough people didn't vote but ups was willing to renegotiate but no need the sellouts at the top don't care. We need a cap on dues for everyone
Sounds like a good deal for union benefits, what is 1,200 to us? Like 3 9.5 grievances?

Let them earn those dues for you friend.

Box Ox

"No wonder unions are losing so much. The workers will vote for me in 2020 (lowest unemployment, most jobs ever) and should stop paying exorbitant dues, not worth it!"

Donald Trump
Labor Day 2019
twitter

What a :censored2:ing genius. Stupid :censored2: like this is exactly why I'm begging hard leftists to shut the :censored2: up with their crazy stuff so we don't get 4 more years of this maroon. It will not have been worth it.

BrownArmy

What a :censored2:ing genius. Stupid :censored2: like this is exactly why I'm begging hard leftists to shut the :censored2: up with their crazy stuff so we don't get 4 more years of this maroon. It will not have been worth it.

Relax, whatever’s going to happen will happen.

If Trump wins a second term, he will cement his idiocy in his judicial picks...that’s basically his legacy, he isn’t doing crap in any other area.

The fallout will last for generations.

Just let him win, and when everything goes South, there’s no one else to blame.

Guarantee someone will try and blame Obama, but that’s par for the course.