Is it true that SurePost is going to be eliminated?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77202
  • Start date

RTCD

Yes-It's true! Since every SurePost package is a small baggie, they have put up a bid sheet for 20,000 22.5 DDSP (Drone Delivery Service Providers) across the country. They will use our new drone technology to ensure excellent customer service while continuing the low cost SurePost rates. Hoffa and Hall already signed off on this. I signed the bid sheet and if selected will move to Atlanta where the DDSP's will be based out of. Ask your Sup tomorrow about it-great opportunity especially if you are ugly and want even less customer interaction than as a regular driver.
All our PT drones refuse to sign the bid sheet. They’re hiring full time off the street drones at our center.

Wyoming

Once etailers know UPS is offering guaranteed Sunday delivery, they will start to adjust their shipments accordingly.

Bob11B

Surepost has been increasing like crazy, the amount I deliver to the post office. I have also noticed that some of the surepost is for businesses, which is against the contract.

Is this worth fighting over? The language for surepost in the contract is too loose and my union representation is so weak.
Looking for some advice...it seems the stewards are in bed with supervisors...same with BA so what would be in my best interest?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Surepost has been increasing like crazy, the amount I deliver to the post office. I have also noticed that some of the surepost is for businesses, which is against the contract.

Is this worth fighting over? The language for surepost in the contract is too loose and my union representation is so weak.
Looking for some advice...it seems the stewards are in bed with supervisors...same with BA so what would be in my best interest?
you can stop the progress of any oversize or commercial surepost

542thruNthru

you can stop the progress of any oversize or commercial surepost

Thought the same thing but it does not mention the commercial aspect just the size and weight.
Screenshot_20200208-201456_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

I'd still file everytime I saw it. Put pressure on your BA.