Is it true that SurePost is going to be eliminated?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77202
  • Start date

542thruNthru

We bring them.back every day.

That's good to hear. I'm sure it would depend on the local. Just don't want to get someone in trouble. It's like anything. Work as directed and then file.

If the language was clear about bringing back commercial stops I'd say do it but I'd grieve first and get clarification from my BA first to be safe.

542thruNthru

And how do you feel about this part?
sketch-1581225990571.jpg

Staydryitsraining

Surepost has been increasing like crazy, the amount I deliver to the post office. I have also noticed that some of the surepost is for businesses, which is against the contract.

Is this worth fighting over? The language for surepost in the contract is too loose and my union representation is so weak.
Looking for some advice...it seems the stewards are in bed with supervisors...same with BA so what would be in my best interest?
Call the local president. Find out who his boss is call him. Find out who that boss is and call him.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If they say its 3 cu ft then we shall work as directed.
My center manager knows it says 3 cubic feet in the contract. The agreed upon size by ups and the teamsters is 12x12x12 though. Everyone was just too bad at math to realize 3 cubic feet isn’t 12x12x12.

Why the language wasn’t fixed this contract is beyond me.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
My center manager knows it says 3 cubic feet in the contract. The agreed upon size by ups and the teamsters is 12x12x12 though. Everyone was just too bad at math to realize 3 cubic feet isn’t 12x12x12.

Why the language wasn’t fixed this contract is beyond me.
The way this looks is the agreed upon size language is 3 cu ft. The company illustrated it as 12"×12"×12", not the union. This info was from the company in 2015 for all spa sites and directed to the driver to redirect the pkgs back to the final destination via ups drivers.

I dont think the union set up the dimensions depicting what 3 cubit feet is. Probably was the same company folks that posted the signs at each facility depicting "BRAKE AREA" instead of BREAK AREA.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The way this looks is the agreed upon size language is 3 cu ft. The company illustrated it as 12"×12"×12", not the union. This info was from the company in 2015 for all spa sites and directed to the driver to redirect the pkgs back to the final destination via ups drivers.

I dont think the union set up the dimensions depicting what 3 cubit feet is. Probably was the same company folks that posted the signs at each facility depicting "BRAKE AREA" instead of BREAK AREA.
I’m telling you a number of times my BA has said. Yes 12x12x12 3 cubic feet that is the agreed upon size.

12x12x12 is what everyone meant. Whoever wrote the language just has no idea that isn’t 3 cubic feet lol