Is there a such thing of getting an emergency transfer?

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
The center I’m working in our OMS texts us from her not sure if it’s a company or personal phone. So I guess she has a crazy kids father and he happened to be going through her phone I guess and seen her texting me like about work related stuff etc. I don’t know if he’s having insecurities of her or anything like that so I gotten a couple of text messages from him from his personal cell phone threatening to get me etc. ( he also works at ups but in another near by city as a full timer twilight) I have proof of all the messages he sent me and I honestly don’t wanna go through the bs. So I’m wondering is there anyway of getting transferred else where just to avoid the situation. What would you guys do?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The center I’m working in our OMS texts us from her not sure if it’s a company or personal phone. So I guess she has a crazy kids father and he happened to be going through her phone I guess and seen her texting me like about work related stuff etc. I don’t know if he’s having insecurities of her or anything like that so I gotten a couple of text messages from him from his personal cell phone threatening to get me etc. ( he also works at ups but in another near by city as a full timer twilight) I have proof of all the messages he sent me and I honestly don’t wanna go through the bs. So I’m wondering is there anyway of getting transferred else where just to avoid the situation. What would you guys do?
Report his threats to hr. He will be fired

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
why’s he so mad if it’s just work related stuff? ....cmon man tell the truth , you hit it and got caught

No honesty I never done anything with her. He texted me calling me “blood” and “ni**a”. And I was wondering why was he talking to me like that but let alone why he would be texting me?.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Report his threats to hr. He will be fired

And when that happens then I’m pretty sure he’ll be going crazy n then I’ll be really in some bs

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You been tappin it haven’t you

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

:censored2: that guy. $100 and I’ll choke him out for you.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver

You been tappin it haven’t you

I haven’t done anything with her.

Box Ox

I don’t know if he’s having insecurities of her or anything like that so I gotten a couple of text messages from him from his personal cell phone threatening to get me etc. ( he also works at ups but in another near by city as a full timer twilight) I have proof of all the messages he sent me and I honestly don’t wanna go through the bs. So I’m wondering is there anyway of getting transferred else where just to avoid the situation. What would you guys do?

If you haven't been porking your OMS you 100% need to report this to UPS and the police. Because if something serious and related does go down, you're going to wish you'd already started a paper trail on what'd been happening previously. Could become a he said/he said and you might lose.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
I don’t know if he’s having insecurities of her or anything like that so I gotten a couple of text messages from him from his personal cell phone threatening to get me etc. ( he also works at ups but in another near by city as a full timer twilight) I have proof of all the messages he sent me and I honestly don’t wanna go through the bs. So I’m wondering is there anyway of getting transferred else where just to avoid the situation. What would you guys do?

If you haven't been porking your OMS you 100% need to report this to UPS and the police. Because if something serious and related does go down, you're going to wish you'd already started a paper trail on what'd been happening previously. Could become a he said/he said and you might lose.

You’re right. I’m going to report it tomorrow to my manager.but aside from that this one of the reasons why I asked about maybe transferring else where but for the simple fact of retaliation also

Box Ox

You’re right. I’m going to report it tomorrow to my manager.but aside from that this one of the reasons why I asked about maybe transferring else where but for the simple fact of retaliation also

Nope. If what you're saying is happening is true and you report it to the Company and police, anybody in management who messed with you over it would be doing so at their own peril.

And I'd think wanting a transfer out would make it look like you had been giving the OMS some of the ol' yogurt slinger.

Is this a "technically I" answer? You haven't touched her. But did hubby find a picture on her phone of your bone ranger?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nope. If what you're saying is happening is true and you report it to the Company and police, anybody in management who messed with you over it would be doing so at their own peril.

And I'd think wanting a transfer out would make it look like you had been giving the OMS some of the ol' yogurt slinger.

Is this a "technically I" answer? You haven't touched her. But did hubby find a picture on her phone of your bone ranger?
Lol. Bone ranger?

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver

Lol. Bone ranger?

Lmao hell no

Box Ox

Lmao hell no

Look. If you did nothing wrong, you need to report it and get it out in the open to make sure you're covered regardless of what happens with Mr crazy. And then you should move on with your life.

There's too much to worry about in the day-to-day for something like this to loom over your head or necessitate that you change your life around.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver

Lol. Bone ranger?

Lmao hell no

That’s something I’d never do lol.