Is time for Peak time for leads?

Is peak great for leads?

• Yes, I can!

• Well maybe I can try

• It is always time for leads

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sales Leads @Brownslave688, Get them! We just love them.

Yeah, just what I want my guys to do. 225 stops, 390 pieces, and figuring out whether or not a guy ships out international packages every 3rd Tuesday.
I turned in a lead my first year. Hell the people asked me if they could get a daily pick up. Hellz yeah easy money.

Came back invalid contact. Two weeks later they were a daily pick up shipping out 150 lbs crates nda 2-3 days a week. Never saw a dime. Well fool me once but not again.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I turned in a lead my first year. Hell the people asked me if they could get a daily pick up. Hellz yeah easy money.

Came back invalid contact. Two weeks later they were a daily pick up shipping out 150 lbs crates nda 2-3 days a week. Never saw a dime. Well fool me once but not again.
Similar thing happened to me. Nope. I'm not helping you.

In before Upstate says "Did you talk to the sales person?"

No I didn't Dave. I deal with enough shady people in my day job.

Holydriver

Nothing against you amigo but thats BS for real. If they even tried it you know how many drivers would call in? A SHIETT TON n i wouldnt blame them. You get to the point where you absolutely despise xmas cause they take every last ounce of holiday joy from us with our families.
yes sir, like a 1030 start time on xmas eve!!! gotta get those airs, bruvah

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He's not his dad is.....
scB8RT0.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Similar thing happened to me. Nope. I'm not helping you.

In before Upstate says "Did you talk to the sales person?"

No I didn't Dave. I deal with enough shady people in my day job.

At that point I would print out the sales lead info from upsers, hand it to my on-car or center manager and politely ask that I be given credit for both the new pickup and the volume for the first 13 weeks.

Salesguy

Sales Member

Every first is difficult. I tried at least twice before being somewhat succesful. Give me a hundred leads and i am willing to explain to you in person, lead by lead what went well and where we have some room for improvement or just bad luck.
Lets have this talk after i ojs'd your drivingskills the entire day.
I like to get out of the office sometimes.

Salesguy

Sales Member
yes sir, like a 1030 start time on xmas eve!!! gotta get those airs, bruvah
Like i want to deliver packages with my BMW company car? No, We need to make a difference, we are upsers. You are a upser.
So be a man, stop crying and start making a difference today.

If we dont do it the competition will. We love jobs!

10 point

Like i want to deliver packages with my BMW company car? No, We need to make a difference, we are upsers. You are a upser.
So be a man, stop crying and start making a difference today.

If we dont do it the competition will. We love jobs!
"Be a man."

There you go. Typical response when you drive around to stops that drivers already retain for the company (in spite of the dispatch) and tell this guy to be a man.

Classic.