Is Tues Jan 2nd a work day?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
My preload manager, full time sup, and part time sup were literally all gone on Saturday and nobody even made a schedule. We had some flex pt sup who had no idea.

My friend says she talked to a sup in another center and he said if we didn't come in it wouldn't count as an occurrence but if we did they would work us.

Just trying to find some clarification
Any day is optional it’s called calling in. And yes we do work tomorrow good luck using any excuses other then a call in saying can’t make it in. Hence call in or no call no show will be issued.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My preload manager, full time sup, and part time sup were literally all gone on Saturday and nobody even made a schedule. We had some flex pt sup who had no idea.

My friend says she talked to a sup in another center and he said if we didn't come in it wouldn't count as an occurrence but if we did they would work us.

Just trying to find some clarification
Work day. You get an extra day pay for yesterday.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Screenshot_2018-01-02-09-23-51.png

HA! Fckers. You can all apologize for your rude ass comments now. It was an option day :clap:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Even if I'm told I have the day off for whatever reason, low volume, whatever, I ask out loud before I walk out of the door, in front of witnesses "so I have tomorrow off, right? because if the supervisor gets in a bind because he let you off, don't think for a minute that they wouldn't throw you under the bus and tell his boss that he never told you you had the day off.