Is Tues Jan 2nd a work day?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
:censored2: no I want to take this girl out to dinner and back to my apartment to see how many bases I can touch
04ACBBDE-B978-4E91-A179-5B451CDC8BF1.gif

Rack em

Made the Podium
Haha thanks for the confidence boost there.

:censored2: it I'm calling in right now and hopping in the shower.

Just going to say nobody made a schedule and my co workers are saying it's optional.
There will be a schedule posted for sure Tuesday morning. But why not go to dinner, enjoy the bedroom olympics, then go to bed and be ready for work like a responsible adult?

ManInBrown

My preload manager, full time sup, and part time sup were literally all gone on Saturday and nobody even made a schedule. We had some flex pt sup who had no idea.

My friend says she talked to a sup in another center and he said if we didn't come in it wouldn't count as an occurrence but if we did they would work us.

Just trying to find some clarification
You’re not really asking this, are you?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
In his defense, our current version of management is pretty lazy and lackadaisical about doing what they are supposed to as well. Just saying, they don’t do their job, but expect us to act professional. Old school guys in management are all but gone around here.
Who the hell are you , and why are you using Trip’s Account you @barney bastard! @Monkey Butt someone hacked Trips account !!!!!!im callin the cops.
C9386B5D-57FD-404B-B111-D9DAFF883BCE.jpeg