Is Tues Jan 2nd a work day?

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

My preload manager, full time sup, and part time sup were literally all gone on Saturday and nobody even made a schedule. We had some flex pt sup who had no idea.

My friend says she talked to a sup in another center and he said if we didn't come in it wouldn't count as an occurrence but if we did they would work us.

Just trying to find some clarification

I thought you were leaving UPS??

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

My preload manager, full time sup, and part time sup were literally all gone on Saturday and nobody even made a schedule. We had some flex pt sup who had no idea.

My friend says she talked to a sup in another center and he said if we didn't come in it wouldn't count as an occurrence but if we did they would work us.

Just trying to find some clarification

Language needs to be in the national on this one!! It's always depended on where you work, what you do, and who makes the decisions!!

Heavy Package

Corrected it for you. Now get your lazy a:censored3: off your parent's couch, brush your hair and teeth, and get to work!

:censored3:Millennial piece of s:censored3:!

You'll work preload for $11/hr and like it!

Mesomoron
Sleep walking in a minefield

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Idiot it was optional to come in not a paid day off

Well just like here we got the day off today but according to browncafe today is a work day and I work with a bunch of idiots that lack common sense for thinking any differently.

Which one is it? Was it optional to come in, or did you all get the day off? Sounds like it was a scheduled work day, but there wasn't enough work to go around for everyone so you weren't needed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
LMAO Jimmy I could tell you stories that'll make you cross your legs to hide your excitement
6859ED59-482A-426D-9A24-34C393123A6B.gif