Votes: 38 51.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • too soon to call

Votes: 21 28.4%

• Total voters

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Actually I think people on welfare should be sterilized.
Stupid people are out breeding smart people.
The Democrats want a country full of stupid people.
Saw a lady (20 years old) begging for formula for her baby on Facebook the other day. (I guess her boobs don’t work?)

They have twins on the way. I got an idea if you can afford the kids you have. DONT HAVE MORE!!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I think all the lying they do to the public with missed air commitments, fake weather delays , trick recording and missed packages in general will eventually come back and bite them in the ass. They've always treated the help bad but this new metric of lying to the public is a sure sign of trouble. In hind site they should have never went public. It made me a lot of money but turns out to be the beginning of the end with all the lying to impress the stock holders.
corporations don't lie.

didnt you know that?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I got an idea if you can't afford the kids you have. DONT HAVE MORE!!!
honestly this attitude about children needing to be cost-justified is why the West is crumbling

commies and their leftist sympathizers have traded family values with fake environmental concerns, birth control and a flood of degeneracies

it’s destroying Western civilization

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
honestly this attitude about children needing to be cost-justified is why the West is crumbling

commies and their leftist sympathizers have traded family values with fake environmental concerns, birth control and a flood of degeneracies

it’s destroying Western civilization

Have as many as you want as long as you can provide for them

Box Ox

You do though

sfkqq8.gif