Is UPS going broke?

Johney

Isn’t Amazon starting it’s own, large-scale delivery system, so they don’t have to rely on FedEx, UPS, USPS? If so, then I give UPS another year until we file for bankruptcy
Not sure how that's working as I've seen presorted Amazon trailers brought to our buildings by contractors.

PCLoadPackage

We've had a tractor sitting at a KW dealer for close to a month cause they won't pay the bill. Yet 3 rentals in the yard??????
3? We still have a bunch. I've been preloading a Penske every day since the beginning of December, but they won't find me a roll of tape to fix all the busted open boxes because "we don't have money for that".

BradOcean

My cars are to be red tagged for any parts needed that are safety related. No ordering. If fact, we almost only have red tags are when a budget freeze like this comes around or a part is not available in our district. It’s frustrating when cars sit over a cheap part. Also, even when someone in our district has said part, they won’t transfer it because they are afraid they might need it due to them being frozen on parts ordering also.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Weird, we were supposed to have more FT drivers hired already because we have been having peak like dispatches still.
Last to earn seniority was exactly 1 seasonal driver in january. 1+ from the regular list were offered a drive test and training a month ago but so far it has not culminated in anyone starting their probationary packets yet.

The vast majority of the rookies consists of some 10-15 hires just prior to peak season.

Dispatch is just wierd. Incredibly light Monday, Friday. Then T-Th just a complete clusterF. Already gearing up for the saturday 22.4 blitz lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They finally had to pay the towing companys here. No one would come pull out PCs if they were stuck in the snow
But God forbid a customer of ours misses one payment on their monthly bill instantly ups sends it to collections and stops their daily pickup!!!!!SMFH!!!