Is your UPS check enough? Are you making it?

Nah
1996:

View attachment 445113

2023:

View attachment 445114

What in the blue :censored2: is this :censored2:?
And my personal favorite, 1978:

N4A6300-HDR-2-scaled.jpg

Nah
All the ones I see are always the top trim level with big knobby tires and are clean as can be. Like bitch, you're not making anyone think you're some hardcore offroad adventurer.
Honestly it seems to be a luxury vehicle if anything. The poor man's Range Rover.

clean hairy

Suppose you stop overnight, hotel choices would possibly be limited to those that you can charge at....
A person I know recently went on a 1,000 mile trip, had to stop 6 times to charge.
A gas vehicle can make it on only 3 stops and much less time to replenish the energy.
I recall he made it in 16 hours in his gas vehicle, and 19.5 hours in the Tesla.
He paid zero for charging (3 years free charging)
Boils down to if time or money are more important.....

BobJ

My car has a gas pedal, a break pedal, and a steering wheel.

I can choose between classic rock or local sports on the radio.

What else do you need?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They’re complicated machines now. More and more stuff in them, hell even insurance is higher.
I finally got around to glueing the driver side window crank handle back onto the peg on the door the other day. It was broken for probably a year. Feel like I got a brand new car now. Life is good.

JL 0513

When did car payments get as high as a mortgage?
If you haven't done a mortgage in a while, they're typically over $3,000/ mo. Mine is $3,400. Car loans are only $1,000/mo.

If I bought my house today with the increased value, today's interest rate, and 20% down, it would be $5,600/mo with insurance and taxes.