ISIS bride

Should she be allowed to come home?

• Yes. She was young and made a mistake.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don’t care either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vantexan

What a ding dong. I wonder if some young Muslim women think of ISIS fighters as a sort of Islamic bad boy type that really turn them on or something.
Falling in love with a girl in a burkha is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

Box Ox

Cults often target young women.

Right. And that's why I wonder what's going on in the minds of these Muslim women that gets them to take the bait. What makes ISIS fighters so attractive to them that they're willing to pick up and leave their own countries to make babies with terrorists and propagandize about killing foreigners?

vantexan

Right. And that's why I wonder what's going on in the minds of these Muslim women that gets them to take the bait. What makes ISIS fighters so attractive to them that they're willing to pick up and leave their own countries to make babies with terrorists and propagandize about killing foreigners?
Same as those who fall for famous killers in prison.

Box Ox

Same as those who fall for famous killers in prison.

Is it? Those are typically good looking guys who seem to be intelligent and/or of secure financial means. The ISIS :censored2:os these girls are leaving their relatively comfortable lives for are unattractive dudes driving around in 20 year old technicals with machine guns attached.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Boo-hoo---leave her over there and hope she gets her head cut off. Maybe it will influence any other idiots thinking of joining ISIS to reconsider.
This is a little extreme, but I wouldn't feel bad if that happened. She is an idiot.

vantexan

Is it? Those are typically good looking guys who seem to be intelligent and/or of secure financial means. The ISIS :censored2:os these girls are leaving their relatively comfortable lives for are unattractive dudes driving around in 20 year old technicals with machine guns attached.
I can believe it because their parents are probably telling them the ISIS guys are the true heroes who are fighting the evil West. Quite a few sources of economic support for ISIS have been busted in the U.S.. The ones that amaze me are the non-Muslim girls who do this. But it's the same principle as the prison thing. Charles Manson? Seriously?

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah sure sweety send location we got a private jet on the way.
upload_2019-2-19_22-25-33.gif