ISIS bride

Should she be allowed to come home?

• Yes. She was young and made a mistake.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don’t care either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bacha29

What a ding dong. I wonder if some young Muslim women think of ISIS fighters as a sort of Islamic bad boy type that really turn them on or something.
The attraction goes all the way back to the days of Bonnie Parker and beyond. For some completely inexplicable reason they think they can take hardened criminals settle them down and make them and their conduct acceptable to society.

It will be fine

I don’t think we need to send a pleasure cruise out to pick her up or anything. But if she can make it back into the country it’s her right as a citizen to stand trial.
Just drone strike her after an opaque military tribunal reviews the case. Due process enough for Obama, shhh trust the government to execute citizens, cuz terrorism.

El Correcto

god is dead
And if she’s NOT a citizen?
tumblr_myqof5c2WW1ql8idao1_400.gif

BrownArmy

100%, bring her back, arrest her immediately.

We’ll figure out her citizenship.

And if she’s a citizen, give her a trial.

Sadly, life in Federal prison, bad as it is, has to be better than living in a Syrian refugee camp.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just drone strike her after an opaque military tribunal reviews the case. Due process enough for Obama, shhh trust the government to execute citizens, cuz terrorism.
Personally I got no empathy for people like her and wouldn’t lose sleep over them being erased from existence. Might even sleep a bit better.

Even admitting to her crimes, she still deserves a chance to plea in court and beg forgiveness.

Treason against your fellow citizens to the point of spreading murderous propaganda on behalf of terrorists should be it for her. That’s some vile :censored2:, but it should be the citizens that decide her fate not the government.

El Correcto

god is dead
100%, bring her back, arrest her immediately.

We’ll figure out her citizenship.

And if she’s a citizen, give her a trial.

Sadly, life in Federal prison, bad as it is, has to be better than living in a Syrian refugee camp.
See I don’t think we should waste money bringing her back.... you got there dumb dumb, you find a way back.

BrownArmy

See I don’t think we should waste money bringing her back.... you got there dumb dumb, you find a way back.

It’s still ‘innocent until proven guilty’, if she is a citizen...on paper, that’s what makes us ‘better’.

If we discard even that flimsy pretense of moral superiority, then all bets truly are off.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also to be fair I’d have to consider it whether or not I’d want to be in Alabama or a Syrian Refugee camp.

It’s like deciding which arm you want to cut off in my opinion.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s still ‘innocent until proven guilty’, if she is a citizen...on paper, that’s what makes us ‘better’.

If we discard even that flimsy pretense at moral superiority, then all bets truly are off.
I can’t go on a foreign vacation and call the government to bring me back.

You can be innocent until proven guilty in that refugee camp. Get mamma and daddy to bail you out, not the tax payers you wanted dead not even 5 seconds ago.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What about due process?
Innocent until proven guilty.
That's fine but she is not a citizen so there is not, or should not, be any due process.

Pompeo said Muthana was not a U.S. citizen and would not be admitted into the United States.

“She does not have any legal basis, no valid U.S. passport, no right to a passport, nor
any visa to travel to the United States,” Pompeo said in a statement.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
But if she can make it back into the country it’s her right as a citizen to stand trial.
I agree except for the fact she is not a citizen.

Pompeo said Muthana was not a U.S. citizen and would not be admitted into the United States.

“She does not have any legal basis, no valid U.S. passport, no right to a passport, nor any visa to travel to the United States,” Pompeo said in a statement.
Muthana’s father was a Yemeni diplomat, working in the United States. Children born in the United States to accredited diplomats, under the 14th Amendment, do not acquire citizenship since they are not “born ... subject to the jurisdiction of the United States,” according to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead

“She does not have any legal basis, no valid U.S. passport, no right to a passport, nor any visa to travel to the United States,” Pompeo said in a statement.
Why was she in Alabama? Did she move here as a teen or was she born in Alabama. Article makes her seem like a citizen.

El Correcto

god is dead

Interesting. We need to determine her citizenship, if she a citizen needs to be tried.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Interesting. We need to determine her citizenship, if she a citizen needs to be tried.
If a citizen, I agree ... tried for treason. However, Pompeo said Muthana was not a U.S. citizen and would not be admitted into the United States. “She does not have any legal basis, no valid U.S. passport, no right to a passport, nor any visa to travel to the United States,” Pompeo said in a statement.
Muthana’s father was a Yemeni diplomat, working in the United States. Children born in the United States to accredited diplomats, under the 14th Amendment, do not acquire citizenship since
they are not “born ... subject to the jurisdiction of the United States,” according to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

vantexan

If a citizen, I agree ... tried for treason. However, Pompeo said Muthana was not a U.S. citizen and would not be admitted into the United States. “She does not have any legal basis, no valid U.S. passport, no right to a passport, nor any visa to travel to the United States,” Pompeo said in a statement.
Muthana’s father was a Yemeni diplomat, working in the United States. Children born in the United States to accredited diplomats, under the 14th Amendment, do not acquire citizenship since
they are not “born ... subject to the jurisdiction of the United States,” according to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Maybe she's a "Dreamer."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why was she in Alabama? Did she move here as a teen or was she born in Alabama. Article makes her seem like a citizen.
She was born in Hackensack, New Jersey, in October 1994. Muthana’s father was a Yemeni diplomat, working in the United States. Children born in the United States to accredited diplomats, under the 14th Amendment, do not acquire citizenship since