ISIS bride

Should she be allowed to come home?

• Yes. She was young and made a mistake.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don’t care either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bbsam

Staff member
Do they?
Where are the judicial goal posts currently sitting on the "enemy combatants" only get a military trial thing?
If she’s a Yemeni citizen and truly has no US citizenship, then most likely in Yemen.

If I were in the US government, I’d quietly find a way to get her moved to a Western European country to face justice. There are those around here who would love to see her beheaded on the evening news and that’s a bit disturbing

vantexan

If she’s a Yemeni citizen and truly has no US citizenship, then most likely in Yemen.

If I were in the US government, I’d quietly find a way to get her moved to a Western European country to face justice. There are those around here who would love to see her beheaded on the evening news and that’s a bit disturbing
If she didn't participate in fighting and isn't a U.S. citizen doubtful she'll face any kind of punishment in Yemen. Probably the worst thing that'll help is she's stuck in Yemen the rest of her life.

over9five

Staff member
Don't worry about her. The Democrats will get her back into the country, and she'll make millions of dollars doing talk shows, writing a book, maybe a movie deal.

El Correcto

god is dead
This story kind of highlights liberals fake news.

They failed to mention this girl isn’t a citizen in the original article and highlighted she is from Alabama.

She doesn’t deserve a trial, she is definitely not entitled to come back. Good luck kiddo, hope you get drone struck.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This story kind of highlights liberals fake news.

They failed to mention this girl isn’t a citizen in the original article and highlighted she is from Alabama.

She doesn’t deserve a trial, she is definitely not entitled to come back. Good luck kiddo, hope you get drone struck.
If she isn't a citizen I would agree, but that hasn't actually been established yet. Her lawyer says she born in the US after her father ceased being a diplomat which would make her a US citizen. She also at one time had a US Passport which requires citizenship. I'm guessing the courts will sort it out.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If she isn't a citizen I would agree, but that hasn't actually been established yet. Her lawyer says she born in the US after her father ceased being a diplomat which would make her a US citizen. She also at one time had a US Passport which requires citizenship. I'm guessing the courts will sort it out.
Time will tell.

Bob11B

Come on now, she gave "comfort" to the enemy, she didn't fight or participate in terror attacks. She's a misguided kid who realizes she screwed up and will pay for it the rest of her miserable life.
Or she wants back in to orchestrate an attack here, is that a chance you are willing to take on U.S. soil because you believe she made a mistake? Keep in mind she told people to bring death to Americans.